View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #161
im in to to lose it
im in it to lose it!

S/C/G: 175/175/120

Height: 5'5.5"

Screen Name: i typed it in wrong, it should say, "im in it to lose it" but it was late, and i typed too quickly, so it says, "im in to to lose it"

Age/Age Range: 18

Family Life: live with family

Hobbies and Interests: Art, reading, blogging, writing, tumbling, tweeting, dreaming

Favorite Music: Indie, and then of course, rap for me is good during workouts

Favorite Color(s): pink, purple, blue, green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: elliptical or treadmill

What are your fitness/health goals? to be able to RUN 3 miles without stopping, at a consistent speed! (7 min miles!)

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My clothes are getting too tight, I want to be able to wear a bathing suit in the summer for once. Also, I don't want to exit my "teen years" overweight.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Staying motivated when I don't see progress

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Not eating when I'm bored, going to the gym despite being "tired", MODERATION!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my skinny teeny tiny best friends!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? SKIMPY LITTLE BIKINI! also cute little dresses, and jean shorts (I haven't worn a pair of jean shorts since middle school), and TANK TOPS!
im in to to lose it is offline   Reply With Quote