Old 10-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #76  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Jillian! What an accomplishment.

Glad you found something that works for you also Kim. We are all individuals with individual needs and not everything works for everyone.

Its cooling down here. I'm not lookijg forward to the winter as I tend to pack on the lbs. But going to try to stay focused, but enjoy the Holidays also.

Have a good weekend all. Monday we will be starting the November thread.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #77  

Default Cookbook by MTDebster

this is my first post ,I have been reading all the posts and found one where aquerin you got mtdebster to send you this cookbook that they compliled,
I am wondering if you have it to pass on ,also I have no idea how to PM ,I searched and could find nowhere where I could send you message

sorry for being off topic here,but have no clue where to go and did not want to lose the post I found info on. It is from Nov 07 I think?

thank you for any help you can give me with finding this cookbook
katiedoll
katiedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #78  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Katiedoll:

I think you have to have more posts for me to send you a PM. Not sure how many. But yes, I do still have the cookbook in electronic format.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM   #79  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Happy Halloween everyone! Get your hands out of the candy!!

DS was dying to use the halloween smilies, so they are from him. This little one is from me...

Enjoy the day!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote