View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #158
splendidsparrow

Screen Name: SplendidSparrow

Age/Age Range: Twenty one

Family Life: Single

Hobbies and Interests: Makeup, Music

Favorite Music: I have peculiar addiction to music, my favorite song seems to change from day to day.

Favorite Color(s): Pink!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I'd love to get back into running, right now its those dance Dvds!

What are your fitness/health goals? Fitness wise I'd like to be a runner again. Health wise I want to be in a healthy BMI range (even if just so the doctor wouldn't harass me :P).

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I think it boils down to looking in the mirror and being completely unhappy with what i see.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Emotional eating, boredom eating (in the evenings) and eating way to freaking much sometimes.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. I need to be aware of everything I put in my mouth. 2. I need to make proper choices in terms of food (unprocessed, no added sugar). 3. I need to stop making excuses for not exercising.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My best friend, who happens to be a dancer, from high school....*evil laughter*.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A super cute dress and not have my thighs rub together.
splendidsparrow is offline   Reply With Quote