View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #157
Jellytot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellytot View Post
Introduce Yourself!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screen Name:Jellytot

Age/Age Range:37

Family Life:Married to a great guy and we have 2 boys 2 and 5 years old

Hobbies and Interests:Music mostly playing Piano and Flute

Favorite Music:Anything but country. I listen to a lot of classical

Favorite Color(s):Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:I don't know yet. I am going to try Zumba along with working out in the gym.

What are your fitness/health goals? To have healthy BMI for my age/height. Mine is extremely high.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Seeing all of the people around me turn skinny.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Drinking enough and eating enough. I tend to not eat enough calories and I don't always make great choices when I do eat.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. Eat properly and enough calories 2. Exercise I just need to get up and do it. 3. Take in more fluids! This is what I need to work on the most.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to look better than my fat friend who is no longer fat! I was always the skinny girl but not after marriage and kids. There should be a warning on marriage licences. "Warning after signing this certificate you may become fat and less active due to sudden laziness, money shortage and children."

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Can you see my avatar? I want to have legs as sexy as those and be able to wear those red shoes without fear of them snapping.
Jellytot is offline   Reply With Quote