View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #155
Boinkshiky

S/C/G: 149/139.5/124

Height: 5'1"

Age/Age Range: 25

Family Life: Engaged

Hobbies and Interests: Everything, will try everything once... and like most of it

Favorite Music: Everything but country and hiphop...

Favorite Color(s): currently, magenta... but it changes every month

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking my dog, yoga/strength training with my Wii...

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be at a healthy BMI for my age/body size.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Family... and hating how i looked in the mirror.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Eating when im bored, eating just for the sake of eating and eating unhealthy things!!!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Work out regularly, eat healthy things, not let anyone else's opinon of my body effect me negatively.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Oh, there is a long long list... myself when i was in college... every female in my family and every single one of my fiance's exs!!! Better than i could ever expect me to in the mirror!!!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I cant wait to easily close zipper on my sexy black dress... with no rolls anywhere in sight!!!!
Boinkshiky is offline   Reply With Quote