View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #11
SouthLake

S/C/G: 239/200/130-140

Height: 5'8.5"

So... and update. The last 5 days have been pretty hectic and I haven't made it to the gym at all, though I did spend one day doing almost nothing but packing boxes. I ended up with two fast food meals (neither one on plan) and.... lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Seriously?! I guess the whole thing is just proof that weight loss can be a complete mystery sometimes.

Granted, this morning I was back up a pound, but I went wine tasting yesterday with some good friends (planned for months) and so I totally expected a little bump up, that will hopefully go back down shortly.

To a certain extent I think it was just a waiting game, but I also think part of it may be that I need to up my calories some to compensate for working out as much. So I guess I will try to be more conscious of that. I've not been really veyr hungry on this plan, and it's not been uncommon for me to skip one or more snacks a day, in addition to eating fairly low calorie meals.

I will try giving up cheese though- to be honest, it's going to be exceptionally difficult. No bacon and no cheese means some pretty boring eggs. (unfortunately, I don't like turkey bacon, and I have a hard time eating veggies in my eggs without cheese) Plus, it's such an easy snack. But, I will give it a shot. (After today, since I already had some cheese in my broccoli eggs!)

Fighting back from the regain

Strong is the new skinny.
SouthLake is offline   Reply With Quote