Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 05:26 PM   #1  

Angry

Hi. My name is Kristen. I'm new to this forum but would like very much to participate. Like someone had mentioned in an earlier thread I'm looking for a little support in helping me lose weight too. I want to lose around 100 lbs but have a really hard time sticking to any diets and exercise regimens. I think I could do it though with a little encouragement from those who know a little or a lot about what I'm going through. I hope to become an active participant here. Email me if you like at [email protected].

Kristen
Old 03-20-2001, 01:31 AM   #2  

hey welcome!!!

i'm in the same boat.. i want to lose the same amount of weight... and im in the same boat.. i have the hardest times sticking to things.. im really bad with follow through...

chin up... this is a safe haven ... don't worry there are a lot of great people on here.. all willing to give some advice!!

take care
Old 03-21-2001, 06:39 PM   #3  

Hi Kristen,

Come join us on the other thread (looking for support as of 3/15). Jump right in, the more the merrier!

Krista
Old 04-03-2001, 02:29 PM   #4  

Default Hi...I'm new too!!!

Hi there...

I just joined this club and I am also looking for some great people to keep me on the right track. I love to work out...but my downfall is food and and wonderful husband who loves food as much as I do! My sister joined one of these clubs and it really helped her, so I thought I would give it a try! I need to lose about 15-20 pounds. My in-laws are coming to stay with me for two months from Kenya, and I have only met them ONCE! They will be here in May, and although I know I won't be able to take all the weight off before then, I need to get a jump on it!

I started losing my weight about 2 years ago and lost about 55 pounds over the course of just over a year...then after I got married, the newlywed bliss (and diet...or lack of one) kicked in and I've gained about 12 pounds back with in the last 9 months...YIKES.

I would love to hear from you! My e-mail address is "[email protected]"

Kim
Old 04-07-2001, 12:28 AM   #5  

Default hiya! :)

I'm also new and would like to lose about 150 pounds. I will be 23 in May (woo hoo) and would like to start living a healthier lifestyle. So..if you have any tips or just want to chat..message me or drop me a line! I can use all the support I can get!
[email protected]

thanks! :)

--jenelle
Old 04-08-2001, 09:24 PM   #6  

Default new too

i too am new to the forum...as well as looking to lose 150 lbs by my wedding on June 16, 2003. i am looking for any tips or suggestions that anyone may have.
Closed Thread