Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #1  
Never Never Never Give Up

S/C/G: FATTER/FAT/HEALTY

Height: 5'6

Default Back to the gym today after an 8 month absence.

Today is my 1/2 day at work. So I am able to get to the gym this afternoon. Im even brining my workout clothes with me so I can change at work & head on over. That way I dont go home 1st & come up with an excuse not to go back out. I havent been there since February.

Im really glad I didnt cancel my membership! I knew i'd get back there sooner or later.

I may even go to water aerobics with a friend of mine tonight, they offer it at the High School pool on Mondays & Wednesday's. (thats if AF leaves LOL) Ive never done water aerobics so it should be FUN!

We have walked every night for the past 3 nights, only a little over a mile each night, but at least im out there walking.

DH is really getting into this! He even downloaded an APP to his phone for our walking & his calorie intake.
BlueEyedWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 243/237/170

Height: 5'2

Congrats on getting back to the gym. Getting back into the groove of going to the gym can be difficult. I know it was for me. Now, I bring my bag packed everyday and an empty water bottle. I look forward to it now. It improves my mood so much I dont even focus on my weight anymore.
Amy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Way to go! I walk on my treadmill and use my swiss ball at home. But I'm considering joining the gym to get serious. You're inspiring me!
jls0867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #4  
Never Never Never Give Up

S/C/G: FATTER/FAT/HEALTY

Height: 5'6

Thanks everyone! So I went to the gym & you know, I missed it. It was good to be back. Now if I can only stick to it!
BlueEyedWitch is offline   Reply With Quote