Old 10-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #1  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey No-Booty girls, I'm proposing a little challenge...

Okay, I don't have any booty and it sucks, but there is a way we can fix it...and I believe it courtesy of a woman over at workthatbody.wordpress (I'm sorry I can't post the link, but the forum won't let me) go ahead and look at her before and after pictures...she used to be flat as a board all around but then she started the right weight training and now she looks dynamite! So I propose a challenge:

It will start Sunday, October 10th, 2010 and all you have to do is post your current measurement, not your waist, but around the middle of the boo-tay and for the next month (so that's an end date of Sunday, November 7th) at at least 3 times a week, do a circuit of exercises target for that boo-tay (can't you tell I just like saying boo-tay?) I will be posting some along the way if you need help because trust me, I have been researching.

The rules are simple:
  1. Post the exercises you are going to do/want to do
  2. check in AT LEAST once a week
  3. post your starting measurement

That's it, so if you're down to get a little donk () then I'm down.

let's get some boo-tay!

ETA: I'll be posting my starting measurement on Sunday, 10/10 as well as my plan for the week.

Last edited by Fit4Lyfe; 10-05-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #2  

Height: 5'10

I'm interested but I can't find where to see these pictures/program. Could you message me a link? Puh-leeaasse ... I need a booty desperately lol.
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #3  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

It is SO SO SO hard for me to believe she got that booty naturally. I'm going to have to read her blog. LOL Maybe I'm just jealous. I dunno but her butt looks FANTASTIC!

I'm in a boot camp that meets 5x a week for an hour and our trainer always makes sure to focus on our butts lol and I've been going 7 weeks and haven't noticed any big difference yet. If I can have a butt like that in 7 months, then all of this is worth it. FORGET losing the belly, give me the butt! LOL
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #4  
Now Loading Healthy ME

BUMP!!!!!!! Nobody else wants some booty back there?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

This is just the kind of push I need! I have been out of the gym for a while, and need to get back! I only will go two times a week, at my school's gym before class. My butt is flat A couple of exercises I like to build a badonkadonk: Stair master, Donkey kicks, and Squats. I can't see the link either, could you send it to me? I've never measured my behind, but I will have to get a measuring tape/some string and take some pics! Thanks for starting this thread, I'm excited!
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:49 AM   #6  
Working it out!

Donkey Kicks are the WORST but dang it do they feel great after you're done doing them! LOL
Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #7  
Now Loading Healthy ME

To all the ladies, I'll pm you her link since I can't post it yet! And BUMP!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Height: 5'6

The site seems a bit shady to me. I don't trust that she has pictures of her face, and pictures of her butt...in thongs, of course....but no pictures of her AND her butt in one picture. And if you're trying to promote fitness and body forming, why take such obscene *** shots? Eh....plus I don't see much on working out...
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #9  
Now Loading Healthy ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffedBunny View Post
The site seems a bit shady to me. I don't trust that she has pictures of her face, and pictures of her butt...in thongs, of course....but no pictures of her AND her butt in one picture. And if you're trying to promote fitness and body forming, why take such obscene *** shots? Eh....plus I don't see much on working out...
The funny thing is, she used to have a very popular blog that I used to follow, but she started getting harrased, like seriously harrased by men and women so this blog has nothing compared to her old one...at any rate this was just a suggestion, and thanks for your input.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #10  
Working it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffedBunny View Post
I agree. It's definitely a nice thought, that we could do exercises like that and find ourselves with a HUGE butt in 7 months. I mean I would love that. Unfortunately, it's not that easy.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #11  
Love on a Diet

S/C/G: HW:155 SW:147/141/107

Height: 5'2"

I also have to express some skepticism - her bootay is nice and full without appearing "too muscular" - a sign that she has some nicely shaped adipose tissue there to fill it out well. For those of us with board butts, we could probably firm up and also add muscle, but I doubt we'd ever look like that short of getting some butt pillow implants!

I am definitely interested in hearing what sort of bootifying exercises we could do, however!
MiniMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #12  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 183/162/130

Height: 5'8"

Ok, I can definitely say from my experience that you CAN have a butt! I come from a family of flat butt women (except for my sister hmmmm lol) I had a flat butt until 3 years ago when I started doing weighted exercise targeted for that specific area and BAM! I had a bootay! One of my girlfriends from high school couldn't believe it. I have to keep up the exercises serveral times a week or it will deflate haha, sad but true.

Last edited by ToriJ; 10-07-2010 at 12:24 PM.
ToriJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #13  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 183/162/130

Height: 5'8"

Oh and incase anyone is wondering what weighted exercises I do 3x or more a week.... 50+ step ups on a 14" step, "donkey kicks" with a 5lbs weight behind my knee, lots of squats and lounges holding a 5lb weight in each hand or placed on my shoulders.
ToriJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #14  
Now Loading Healthy ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
Oh and incase anyone is wondering what weighted exercises I do 3x or more a week.... 50+ step ups on a 14" step, "donkey kicks" with a 5lbs weight behind my knee, lots of squats and lounges holding a 5lb weight in each hand or placed on my shoulders.
Thank you Tori J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock hardcore and have renewed my interest in this challenge.

Even if nobody else wants to join in, I really want to give it all I've got at least that way I can say, "yea that little bit of booty I do have, I worked my *** "on" (get it? as opposed to "off"...I know I'm a dork) for it.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #15  
Working it out!

Fit4Lyfe - I think everyone in the thread wants to join in =) I just think that we were all commenting on that girls webpage not being realistic.

It is DEFINITELY possible to get a butt if ours are flat! We can at least raise it and make it perky again!

I am already noticing changes in mine and I've only been at it 7 weeks. I think in a few more months I will be very very pleased with it =)

Last edited by Krizstyling; 10-07-2010 at 02:16 PM.