Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 08:04 PM   #1  

Unhappy Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

That's about sums it up for me! I have had a full plate and that is kinda an understatement! My days are to full, my nerves are shot, and I just want to go on vacation away from everything.

I'm waiting for my husband to go over seas (some time in the next week or so). I have been going down to visit him about once a week, but the 6 hour round trip drive is killing me. And the kids are starting to really get upset when we leave.

Then there is school. I was so far behind and am having problems getting all my volunteer time in. I just don't have any time to do anything and it seems that no one cares.

One good thing is that work is almost over. I'll actually be able to keep in touch with all of you and get some house work done. (my house is just horrible!!!)

But now that my rant is done, I feel a little bit better, lol.

I am doing something for my self on thursday. I am going to get my hair cut and colored. I can't wait. I love to have someone play with my hair. The girls will be at daycare and I will get my hair done and then go shopping all by my self.

Anyway, thanks for lending an ear. I'll be on more often now that work is over.

Bella23
Old 03-17-2003, 09:11 PM   #2  

Bella,

I hope things get better for you soon. I can't imagine what you're going through with your husband leaving soon. We'll always listen to you.

Have fun getting your hair cut and colored and going shopping. I had the day to myself today and it was great!

Take care,
sherry
Old 03-18-2003, 10:24 AM   #3  

I had this wonderful, thoughtful long reply, then the computer ate it!
So the jist of it: I'm very sorry about your husband leaving. It must be difficult on you. I'm sure that the girls are sensing your growing anxiety and that is why it is getting more difficult to say goodbye.

About school, I've been in college for 10 years, and in that time, I have come to realize that most professors have a great understanding for what it is like to be an adult trying to get higher education. Talk to your professors and let them know what is going on in your life. Who knows, they may be willing to let you get out of some of your hours by writing a paper or doing an extra project. Most professors are willing to work with you in order to help you complete the course.

Most of all, take care of yourself. Take the time to do special things for you (like your haircut and color) You need to be in your best mental state for your family. Good luck. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

I, too, am sorry about your husband having to go overseas. It's certainly a stressful time.

It's great that you're doing something for yourself, something that will make you feel good.

I agree with the others that talking to your teachers might really be helpful. Give it a try and see what happens. It can't hurt!
Old 03-18-2003, 06:47 PM   #5  

I talked to my professor and she is giving me some extra time to get the volunteer time done. So that is good. Today was my last day at work so that is two down. I do feel a little better. My car is in the shop and will be fixed soon I hope.

Thank you for your support. I needed it.

Bella23
Old 03-18-2003, 07:10 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Bella - I have been thinking about you a lot lately with the world situation. Please don't hesitate to post if you need us!
Old 03-18-2003, 10:47 PM   #7  
Searching

My thoughts are with you and yours Bella. If you ever need an ear let me know.

Miss Chris
Closed Thread