View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #129
annputation

S/C/G: 169/141/110

Height: 5'2

Default Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission

NAME: Beth

BIRTHDAY: December 1st...Hey Jayden!! Birthday buddies!

MARITAL STATUS: Single

TOP WEIGHT: 169

CURRENT WEIGHT: 140

GOAL WEIGHT: 110

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: blackish red, dyed riginal auburn

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, drawing, hiking, camping, travel, comics, costume drama, animals, science, medicine

PETS: One tuxedo cat named Miyu (means beautiful snow in Japanese)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Coos County, Oregon~Soon to be Oakland, CA

FAVORITE COLOR: Moss Green

FAVORITE FOODS: fries, lychee fruit, pizza, Pad-thai

FAVORITE EXERCISE: walking, hiking, Zumba, eliptical

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Snow Crash, Geek Love, Greys Anatomy, The Phantom Toolboth, tons of comic/ graphic novels

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Pride and Prejudice (1995 BBC not the horrid Hollywood one), Star Wars series, Heathers, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Tipping the Velvet

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): From Lark Rise to Candleford, Glee, Big Love

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Thee Hobo Gobbelins, For Fear the Hearts of Men are Failing, The Yard Dogs Road-show, Ween, AC/DC, Bhrams, Black Sabbath, Billy Holliday

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: commitment to healthy eating, being "to busy" to work out

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've recently finished nursing school and have my RN; I want to be a healthy nurse telling my patients how to take care of themselves. I'm also moving back to the city single and full of pep, so I want to rock the dating world!
I've also already lost 30 pounds and have been able to keep them off while being very stressed out. I figure if I can do that then i can keep on going towards my goal in a healthy, slow and sane manner.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Clean eating (very limited: sugar, alcohol, processed/fried foods, dairy, red meat) Of course I allow myself breaks and treats, I just don't go overboard. I try to work-out at least 30 mins everyday. Most days I try to get an hour in . I love Zumba and walking. I also do some water jogging.

RELIGION: Malarchist

POLITICS: Thanks for not stopping me

PIERCINGS: nah

TATTOOS: OK: fire band on my right arm (I was 17), Dragon on my left side, two Edward Gorey butterfly/dogs on my chest, gibbon skeleton on my left arm, owl skeleton on my left arm, silly "rose"..it's kinda hard to tell.. on my right ankle (I was 15)

One for every five pounds lost

annputation is offline   Reply With Quote