Old 09-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/135

Height: 5'6

Default Hello! Newbie checking in.

Hello,

I found this board while looking around for info on MRC. I start my preconditioning tommorow. I'm glad I found this sight. Reading throught the threads is so inspiring and just the thing I need to keep me on track.
nikkablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkablue View Post
Hello,

I found this board while looking around for info on MRC. I start my preconditioning tommorow. I'm glad I found this sight. Reading throught the threads is so inspiring and just the thing I need to keep me on track.
Hi! Welcome! This is a great board with lots of supportive people. Feel free to ask questions! Good luck with your program!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Hello,

MRC is awesome. All the best with your new plan and the transformation ahead!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #4  
Big Loser

S/C/G: 265/175/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm a newbie on the board as well, but have been on the MRC program since 12/09. I'm currently 88 pounds lighter and feeling GRRRRREAT! Once you start seeing "results", which you will right away, you will be so pumped to stay on program! Keep you're eye on your goal, and BEST of LUCK!
animalfriendz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #5  

Not off to a good start today. I took all my pills right before I ate and threw up half my meal right after I ate now I'm starving. I think it's on of my vitamins not playing nice with the other vitamins. I'll have to start off with one and add the others in one at a time.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/168/140

Height: 5' 6"

Default New to board

I am new to board and MRC. I'm on day two of yellow Metaslim and slowly but surely dying from food boredom. Love the site so far!
tanchita00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchita00 View Post
I am new to board and MRC. I'm on day two of yellow Metaslim and slowly but surely dying from food boredom. Love the site so far!
I felt the exact same way but you've only got 2 more days of yellow left and then you go green which has much more variety.
Nicmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchita00 View Post
I know what you mean, I had chicken 3 days in a row. But I tried the spicy tuna burger recipie last night and it was really good.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #9  

So I have my first WI today. Got on my scale at ome this morning and weighed 192! That's 8 pounds! I'll wait to update to see what my official WI says though.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #10  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

Quote:
So I have my first WI today. Got on my scale at ome this morning and weighed 192! That's 8 pounds! I'll wait to update to see what my official WI says though.
SO GREAT! WHAT A GREAT START!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #11  

So I wnet to WI yesterday and was had only lost 1.5 lbs. I thnk the great difference in what I weigh in on my scale that morning, is that I was wearing a t-shirt and sweats that morning and I was wearing my uniform went I went to WI. My uniform is heavy. So we'll see what I WI at on Friday since it's my day off and I won't be wearing my uniform.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #12  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

Yes, my scale always shows me lighter than the one at the center. Dang!! One of the things you might shoot for is to be consistent as to WHEN you weigh at the center and wearing something similar each time. So, likely a more honest registering of your progress will be on your scales in your home. Keep up the good work. Oh, and try not to get consumed in weighing yourself often, cause that can be really big bummer. Just follow the plan and weigh occasionally. --Joy
Old 10-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #13  

So I went to the food instruction class taday and got my first menu. I started on the yellow menu. So I had that for lunch. I don't know if it was the HNS or the salad but I had a hard time finishing lunch, I feel so full. So hopefully I won't get that mid afternoon hunger before dinner.