View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #225
krampus
Eat Big to Stay Small

S/C/G: 160+/116/114

Height: 5'5

First name (if you want to tell): Laura
Meaning of user name: Krampus is the Austro-Bavarian "evil Santa," to oversimplify. He punishes the bad kids!
Geographical location: Fukuoka, Japan
Marital Status: 4 year relationship, no plans for marriage
Children/Ages: None
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fashion, cities, outdoor recreation, CLUBBING, concerts, singing, hedonism and life in general
Height: 5'4/163 cm
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: (Round 2) March 2010
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 155/134/120
Problem: Eating ever slightly too much
Plan To Lose: "Eat less, move more"
Favorite exercise: Running, walking, dancing
Favorite movies: Blade Runner, Forrest Gump, Gladiator
Favorite books/plays: Moby-Dick, A Clockwork Orange, The Painted Bird
Music: All over the place. Some favorites - New Order, Kraftwerk, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, The Cure, Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows, Rachid Taha, 2raumswohnung, Fettes Brot, Perfume, Capsule...
Favorite Quote(s): "I have to make everything funny, otherwise it's all so sad." -Moon Unit Zappa
Favorite People (dead and living): My parents, my boyfriend, my best friends
People I canít stand: Too many to list...conservative talking heads are up there.
Places youíve been: A bunch. Favorites are Berlin, Paris, Osaka, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, and all over America!
Places you want to visit: Seoul, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Oslo, Stockholm, Prague, Rio de Janeiro, Montreal
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Prickle
02. What is your least favorite word? Snack
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A complicated past.
04. What turns you off? Bigotry.
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****!
06. What sound or noise do you love? Quiet traffic. Reassures me I'm not alone in the world!
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Babies crying is up there.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Travel writer/nightclub reviewer.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Driving the septic truck. Smells like **** on earth.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Irrashaimaseeeee!" (Japanese storekeepers/restauranteurs yell this at customers entering the store)
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote