View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #127
RedBelle

S/C/G: 180/178/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Finally.....a comfy place....

Okay, so I just did this in the intros, but I had not yet found the alternachick place.....I so fit in more here, I think.

NAME: Laurel

BIRTHDAY: May 22

MARITAL STATUS: married

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 175

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

EYE COLOR: light brown

HAIR COLOR: red

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: karate, yoga, reading, writing, being outside

PETS: Sam the bird and Fred the fish

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Atlanta

FAVORITE COLOR: green

FAVORITE FOODS: wine

FAVORITE EXERCISE: yoga, weights

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Prodigal Summer, Clay's Quilt, anything Lee Smith, etc, etc, etc....

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Exorcist, The Fog, Urban Cowboy, Jaws, Dangerous Liaisons, all the old monster flicks

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Sunday Morning, Jerseylicious (yes, I love it and admit it freely)

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: country, 80s, classical, new age, classic rock; depends on my mood

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have two little ones and a hubby who works opposite of my schedule = no time to work out consistently

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know, but I'm hoping this place will help me figure it out.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: continue to eat right, try 1400 cals a day (though that is a TON of food) and try to find time to work out (even if it's at 10pm)

RELIGION: raised by Atheists, but believe in something; probably considered Unitarian if I have to be labeled

POLITICS: hate labels, but probably Democrat and that's typcially how I vote

PIERCINGS: ears

TATTOOS: yes; trinity knot on ankle and large tribal "tramp stamp"; would like a warrior feather over trinity knot
RedBelle is offline   Reply With Quote