View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #132
ashley nicole

S/C/G: 285/ticker/165

Height: 5' 7"

Screen Name: ashley nicole

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: live with my boyfriend of 3 years

Occupation:Customer Service Rep/Receptionist/Boss Babysitter for a printing company

Hobbies and Interests:reading, cooking, baking, wedding shows, knitting, crafting, talking, music, making people laugh

Favorite Music:I'll listen to just about anything. I especially like indie music, orchestral/violin based music (my go-to pandora station started out as a Carter Burwell station....it plays some amazing music), broadway music, 80's...ahh, whatever strikes my mood!

Favorite Color(s):Purple!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Jogging, Sweatin' to the Oldies!!

What are your fitness/health goals? I'd like to be able to run indefinitely....perhaps do a marathon someday. I want to get down to around 145 -- But I have no idea what my body type really is, so that could change as I get closer to it.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Honestly, I'm not really sure what did it this time. I have been dieting off and on since I was 13, but for some reason it seems to be sticking this time around.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? portions and emotional eating.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Cut my sodium and sugar, eat more fiber and be more consistent with my work outs

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : myself right now! Haha. I'm not going to lie -- a lot of my motivation comes from wanting to be sexy and wear cute clothes and swim suits someday. I don't care who I look better than, as long as I'm thin, healthy and happy!!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? thigh high boots (a la Carrie Underwood, not Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman...they're very different!), mini-skirts, SHORTS!(I live in Texas and I can't remember the last time I wore shorts...even in the blistering 105 degree summers!)
ashley nicole is offline   Reply With Quote