View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #13
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
This morning I mixed up my morning regular -- an IP omelet + 1 egg -- not strictly phase 1 IP but my variation to make the program work for my schedule.

It poured rather slowly out of the shaker cup. I removed the lid and poured the thick mixture into the pan, wondering "Have they changed the formulation of the omelet?"

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked in the trash can -- I'd used a chicken soup packet instead of the omelet one.

It's good and a nice change from the fine herbs & cheese omelet. I may try it with the other soups. Absentmindedness is the mother of invention?
So true .... I actually made a sauce for chicken with WF choc sauce after someone said they mistakely used it instead of bbq sauce, it was pretty good, I know its not a packet but hey it was good. I add hazelnut to the choc pudding, just like nutella, I put WF peanut butter in the choc (pudding) shakes with some ice ....yummy. I use the mushroom soup (thicker) as a sauce for my miracle noodles with grilled veggies. I have tried to use the chicken soup as a coating for zucchini, that was ok, definatley something I would experiement with. I also loved the mirange cookies made with egg whites and vanilla pudding topped with WF strawberry, like vanilla jam jams and they travel well. I also made the cookies with the choc pudding and use the marshmellow as topping also good....... you can use any of the packets to make the cookies....

WannabeIP is offline   Reply With Quote