beautiful days
Hard Work Pays Off

S/C/G: 324/302/???

Height: 5'11"

Screen Name: beautiful_days

Age/Age Range: early twenties
Family Life: live with my dad

Hobbies and Interests: music, writing, reading, internets

Favorite Music: LOL! that's too of a broad question for me to answer. i like most music. let's just say that.

Favorite Color(s): Red, blue, purple, lavender, pink.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: zumba, watersports, outdoorsie stuff.

What are your fitness/health goals? to be healthy and to not cringe when i look at myself in a pic.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? i don't know. i don' think i've come across one, and i don't think i ever will, so i have to start somewhere and doggone it, i'm starting here.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Everything. I think weight for me is more of an emotional thing. A whole life thing even. I need to get my mind straight as well as my body.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? staying on track, tracking, schedules

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? I want to look like Beyonce when she was a bit heavier.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? i don't think there's anything i wouldn't wear now. well, shorts! i can' wait to rock a pair of short shorts.

Last edited by beautiful days : 09-22-2010 at 04:03 AM.
beautiful days is offline   Reply With Quote