View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #129
paniania

S/C/G: 150/147/120

Height: 5'5"

Screen Name: PaniAnia

Age/Age Range: 28

Family Life: Married

Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, reading, music, being outdoors, etc.

Favorite Music: Classic Rock - for me great music essentially stopped there

Favorite Color(s): Green

Favorite Exercise/Workout: Ick, not a big fan, but if I'd have to pick something I'd say walking my dog. I tend not to really like structured exercise.

What are your fitness/health goals? To not get winded running around the block (although I must add that part of that is due to exercise induced asthma), hey I'll be extravagant and up the ante to say to not get winded running around the block TWICE. All joking aside to uncover the fit person hiding under the layer of fat I've been acquiring for what seems like my whole life so that when people see the new me they say, "OMG, is that the chubby sister, no, it can't be!"

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My seemingly never ending work pant hunting mission which forced me to see saddle-bag after saddle-bag after saddle-bag and decide, you know what, these pants would look a whole lot better minus the saddle-bags.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Bingeing and emotional eating on account of stress and just plain boredom.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Binge control, actually exercising, sweets!!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My ex-best friend and person to whom my father used to compare me ALL THE TIME, who luckily for me seems to be getting steadily rounder.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? It may sound extreme, but since I sit around in professional attire every day and t-shirt and jeans it on the weekends I would love to totally dress up on Halloween ala Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood in that werewolf club scene (the one with the black leather bustier, painted on leather pants, and sky-high stilletos. I can imagine my husband's jaw dropping right now. We probably wouldn't even make it to the Halloween party