First name (if you want to tell): Ania
Meaning of user name: Ms./Mrs. Ania
Geographical location: Illinois
Marital Status: Married - 4 wonderful years
Children/Ages: 3 Fur Babies, 1 Dog, 2 Cats
Pets: See Children
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling the world, reading, cooking, learning, etc.
Height: Despite thinking I was 5' 4" for years, the doctor recently confirmed that I've grown an inch.
Eye/Hair Color: Blue eyes, brown hair
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Seems like forever
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 150
Problem: Bingeing, guilt trips, and bulimia in the past
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, eating healthy mostly unprocessed foods, avoiding sweets, but not feeling deprived
Favorite exercise: Ick! I'm not an exercise fan, but I do love walking my dog in the forest preserve and being surrounded by all the nature sights, sounds, and smells
Favorite movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite books/plays: Hmmm, I'm too much of a reader to list just one
Music: Pretty much everything, except for death metal and such
Favorite Quote(s): Bear with me as this is translated from Polish, but it goes something like, "The turkey was contemplating Sunday, and the chopped his head off Saturday." Morbid I know, but when applied to day to day life quite true.
Favorite People (dead and living): Immediate family
People I canít stand: Fake people and mean people.
Places youíve been: Germany, Greece, Poland, Caribbean, Canada
Places you want to visit: EVERYWHERE!
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Fochy (Polish for something along the lines of attitude - I just love the sound of it)
02. What is your least favorite word? Not a word but a phrase, "It is what it is." Drives me crazy when people say it because it's such a meaningless waste of words.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Unfortunately, the F word. What can I say, my husband is a former sailor
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Bubblegum popping
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Travel writer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Gynecologist
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome Ania follow me all of your family and friends are waiting for you.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope