First name (if you want to tell): Leesha
Meaning of user name: My nickname in high school and college
Geographical location: West Texas
Marital Status: Married for 10 years
Occupation: Graduate student and substitute teacher
Pets: 100+ pound Golden retriever named Moose and 1 cat named Wyatt-5 fish and 2 snails
Hobbies/Interests: Water sports, reading, hunting, gardening, and puzzles
Height: 5' 4"
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 2008
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 285/240/130
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating: Eating a high percentage of raw foods and eliminating processed flour and sugar
Favorite exercise Jogging on the treadmill
Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Bourne Supremecy Series
Favorite books/plays: I just love to read period and usually read young adult literature so that I can talk about the "in" books with my students
Music: I am a parrothead!
People I canít stand: Rude people, conceited people, and most politicians (these days)
Places youíve been: All over the U.S. and Mexico, Tahiti, Hawaii, Canada
Places you want to visit: Italy, Germany, Austria, England, Japan, Bahamas
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Scrumptious
02. What is your least favorite word? Taking the Lords name in vain
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Curiosity
04. What turns you off? Greed
05. What is your favorite curse word? dang it
06. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter laughing at her daddy
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My daughter crying in pain
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Greenhousing
09. What profession would you not like to do? Lawyer
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your family is waiting for you.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Love reading everyone else's Bios! They are inspirational, make me laugh, cry, and just feel good.