Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 06:58 AM   #1  
she who must be obeyed

Default WLS Daily Chat 3/12 and 3/13

Remember.......anything goes on the Daily!! Join in

---------------------

Spring has sprung in the deep south!! 75 today, I have to post this here, cause if I post this in low-carb Ruth will get me with her chicken purse.

I picked up a bug my daughter had. I don't feel bad, but I sound like a frog when I talk, and we have to go to a closing today. We refinanced our mortgage to take advantage of the really low interest rates, and the closing is today. I'll just sign my name 400 times, shouldn't have to talk at all.

Peachie, I'll be thinking about you today while you visit with the surgeon.

And to today's surgery girl, prayers and happy thoughts coming your way.

With this nice weather I really have an itch to plant, but even where we are we are not completely clear of frost for the spring. By the end of March I should be safe.

I hope everyon has a great day
Debbie
Old 03-12-2003, 09:04 AM   #2  

Morning Debkay and all to come!!!

quick one this morning before I head off to my appointment. Mom will be sitting with the sick big kid today. He is much better but slept so much yesterday that I was getting pretty worried. I think he took at least 3, 2 hour naps and slept from 8pm to 7:30pm. His fever is down. I don't know who will be taking care of who Mom and the big kid or the big kid and mom!!!

Hope you continue to feel ok....probably that 75 degree weather is getting to ya!!!! Hear the jealous dulcet tones!!???

sending good vibes out to gonna be thin.....who will be soon!!!!!

got to scoot

peach
Old 03-12-2003, 12:40 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

Default it's 12:30

and peachie's not home yet from her 10:30 appt. of course, this doc is NEVER on schedule. the older son is bored, and about to challlenge grandma to a game of WAR [remember the card game???].

more later.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:18 PM   #4  
Slowly going crazy!

I just had to share my new signature with you all... I notice most of you don't post your sigs, but for me it's a great tool cuz it keeps me motivated to see the numbers go down.

Peach! I hope your visit goes well with your surgeon! !

I've been hoping to get some exercise, but my treadmill isn't working and dh took it apart to try and fix it, and never got it back together. *GRR* (story of my life)

Deb. Hope you get to feeling better. Gosh I know about those loans, we got a Home Equity to pay for surgery and do mucho improvements to the house we have. I think I should have kept the pen I used to sign the papers, it felt like it was surgically attached to my hand by the end of our bank visit.

HI JIFF! ! !
Old 03-12-2003, 06:31 PM   #5  

Amy!!!! You're down about 30 pounds!!!! That is fabulous! How long ago did you have your first fill....about a month ago?

I wrote about my appointment with the surgeon on the other thread...it did go well.

Jiff, mom and the kid seemed to enjoy themselves!!! I wrote down all of the good things I had in the fridge for her to eat for lunch.....and she had peanut butter

I am tired, I think I'll go put on my jammies!!

peach
Old 03-13-2003, 07:01 AM   #6  
she who must be obeyed

Good Morning!

Amy.........way to go on the weight loss!! I know you feel better.

Jiff has work slowed down any for you?

I know Hazel is doing fine, I have spoken with her, and will see her Saturday at our support group......don't know why she isn't posting.

Did our refinance closing yesterday......the lawyer was a hoot......and he wanted to talk, talk, talk......so me and the froggie voice had no choice but to talk.

My tulip tree is in full purple bloom.....I think it's really called a Saucer Magnolia. And the ornamental pear trees with the white blooms are bursting. Just beautiful. I love spring and fall. I know baseball is right around the corner........right peachie!!

Isn't it just a wonderful miracle that Elizabeth Smart was found after 9 months alive! I heard that yesterday and couldn't believe my ears.

I plan to stay home today, except for the one trip out to pick daughter up from school.

What is everyone else doing today?

Whatever your doing I hope you have a wonderful day.

Debbie

------------

And for Amy
start size 32/34
Current size 18/20
wanna be......12/14?

Last edited by debkay; 03-13-2003 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:39 AM   #7  
Old Cackler

general comment for today: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

more later. i hope. if i survive.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:42 AM   #8  
she who must be obeyed

Oh Jiff.......hope your okay!
Old 03-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #9  

Jiff...did you survive???

Same old same old around here. The big kid is STILL feeling yuckie but mom came over for a couple of hours so that I could run some errands. She seems to enjoy staying with the kid! She did not want to stay for lunch so I packed her up a lunch...complete with stickers and she went home.

I am pretty sure the kid will not go to school again tomorrow. Out of 24 kids in his class, 11 are out!!!! He is a bit upset today because when we went to pick up my neighbors little girl from school she said, " good thing you missed school, we are practicing for Midwestern Day and you would have had to dance with a girl." Then she told us about how she had to dance with a boy who drooled.

The big kid cried all evening about dancing with a girl....hope it last til he's 30!!!!

got to run!
peach
Closed Thread