Old 09-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #1  

Default I'm not hungry...

I'm on the yellow meta-slim menu. I'm just not hungry at dinner. I'm not taking any type of appetite suppresant either.

Anyone else experience this? Is it ok not to eat if I'm not hungry or atleast not eat all the items I'm supposed to for dinner?
jakesmommy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #2  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

I experience this sometimes, so what i usually do is eat a cheese stick or 10 almonds or something very small that won't make me feel full...I will do this especially if I am under my calories for the day. I am not sure if we are supposed to not eat or what........good question
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/206.8/176

Height: 5'10

The fact that you are not hungry is a good sign. This would probably mean you are in ketosis and burning fat for energy. You have to eat everything that the menu says and please do not skip meals. If you miss some of the foods on the menu, your metabolism will slow down and you will not lose as fast or not lose at all. Not eating enough calories has proved to put your body in starvation mode. This diet is well balanced, but also so restricted that you can seriously not only stall but ruin your health if you skip meals.
GoalDec20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Yep, GoalDec20 is right... eat your meals... fully.

If you find you're too full, try not drinking water with them and drink at other times of the day or drink a clear HNS without water (i call them taking a shot) to keep the total volume down.
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #5  

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I have started doing the HNS as shots. I just slurp them right out of the pack! They are so sweet! Bleh!! But atleast it's quick!

I also have been trying all of my water in the morning becuase I'm hungry at breakfast and lunch.

It' a great feeling to not be hungry becuase I have been HUNGRY my whole life!
jakesmommy05 is offline   Reply With Quote