First name: Fam
Meaning of user name: Basically it's a reference to my pale skin
Geographical location: Oslo, Norway
Marital Status: Married
Pets: One pug, Gossip, one Persian, Pumpkin and 11 tarantulas
Hobbies/Interests:body mods, tarantulas, make-up I also love criminology, and read like a madwoman
Eye/Hair Color: blue/ginger
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Well, my ED journey started in 2000. My healthy weightloss journey starts today!
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 220/220/100
Problem: My diagnosis is atypical anorexia
Plan/Way of Eating: Restricting and purging
Favorite exercise: Boxing
Favorite movies: he nightmare before christmas, the Hannibal triology, lord of the rings, girl interrupted, sleepy hollow. I am a Tim Burton fanatic, so basically everything he's ever made!
Favorite books/plays: Mostly educational books, with three exceptions; The Harry Potter books(all my tarantulas have names from these books), The lord of the rings, girl,interrupted
Music: Oh, this is a toughy! I love so many things, it would take ages!
Favorite Quote: "I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control. I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul"
Favorite People (dead and living): Tim Burton, Christina Ricci, Freddy Mercury, my mother, Johnny Depp, Danny Elfman, Joe Stiles
Places youíve been: England, Ireland, Turkey, Denmark, Italy, Latvia,Hungary,Sweden, Finland
Places you want to visit: No place in particular
01. What is your favorite word? titanium
02. What is your least favorite word? fatso
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Intelligence
04. What turns you off? Stupidity
05. What is your favorite curse word? Arsehat
06. What sound or noise do you love? My pug snoring
07. What sound or noise do you hate? children crying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Criminologist
09. What profession would you not like to do? An office job
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Yes, we do have Lucky Strike!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Not really..