20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #1  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Default ◈◈◈Team Nike Week 2 Chat◈◈◈

Here is where you get to know your team mates! Just a reminder, chatting is not required to be part of the challenge, although it is strongly suggested!

Here is your Team:

abluvion
AlyssaMcN
brooksrm
charleston424
denice81
envelope
goingintomy30s
JenB
Jessica88
joyra
kristilinn13
love114
Matilda08
Mickeypnd
misstraveller (Team Leader)
optwoobs
Sameen
shakeurbooty
summershine
zanheltangia
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #2  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Sorry that I missed WI. Being ill over a holiday weekend sucks!

:waves: and s for all.

Have a great monday.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Hey girls! hope everyone is having a good labor day
I am going to the gym, and later on going shopping with my one of my friends so I'm pretty excited for all those sales! Hopefully I will find some cute new clothes!! yay!
Old 09-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 176/153.4/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys! Happy labor day my boyfriend came home yesterday and is here til tomorrow so I haven't been to the gym but we are about to head out to kickball practice for the adult social league I joined!!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Binged. Was in a downer mood all day, plus the group home clients spent the day at home today instead of going to the day program where I work, so I was at their home working instead, and we got into some homemade peanut butter cookies... came home and pigged out some more again.... bad bad.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #6  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello ladies I hope you all enjoyed your holiday. Im hoping to woosh into the 220s for sure this week. Lets have a great week ladies
Old 09-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #7  

Hope everyone's tuesday is going ok! My day is going better than yesterday, but the dadgum fried pies from our family's trip to the apple orchard this weekend struck again. I'm estimating one of those to be around 480 calories like one of those fruit pies you'd buy near the little debbie counter in the grocery store. So I'm over calories again two days in a row. Went walking on my lunch break but started feeling tired (10 hour shift + too much refined sugary crap to eat) so I only completed 15 minutes at the gym before giving in. At least I gave it an honest try today though!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #8  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Brook - Those sound amazing!! Hope you are doing well...

charleston - hope you're doing well and enjoying time with your boyfriend!

Matilda - how's it going??

This weekend had a great time up in North Carolina with the boyfriend. Got absolutely FRIED at a wedding... who has a wedding at noon that is an hour and a half long without shade or fans or water in 85 degree heat!?!? So the poor boyfriend and I are nursing some serious burns. But other than that we had a GREAT time at the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at near Asheville and in Raleigh visiting friends. Ate WAY too much, but with all the hiking and touring we did I managed to maintain, so I was pretty glad about that!

How's everyone's week going? Any great plans for this coming weekend or is everyone recovering from last weekend?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

Hello everyone!!! how is this week coming along!

Jessica88- hope you find some good bargains!!!

Misstraveller - wedding in the heat!!! that must have been tough!!

Brookesrm- Don't worry, as long as you realize that this is not the routine you have to follow, you will be fine. everyone has stressful days and i know they can be very hard, but as long as you know that you have to do back to your exercise and calorie counting, all will be fine!

Charleston424- hope you have a good time with your boyfriend!!!

Zanheltangia- hope you are feeling better!!

Matilda08- my fingers are crossed for you!!! 220's!!!!!!

i am in a major catastrophe these days. The organization that i am working for is pulling me from all directions. They are calling me to another department where i initially wanted to work as well but my old department is not letting me go. My boss is yelling and shouting at me, calling me unprofessional and that she is sorry but she can't cant let me go, even though i haven't signed a contract with them as yet nor have they decided on my pay package. i don't know what i'm doing. this is all very upsetting for me, also considering that this is my first job.ughhhhhhhhhh!!! bad day. and no labour day for me... blakh
Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #10  
Warning 3FC Addict

Sameen , I traded one problem for another illness, but all's good. Haven't had a sore throat in years, but heck, that's nothin' . Sounds like you are in a bit of Chaos right now, I hope the ride evens out soon and things get figured out. Don't let the stress get the best of you, and talk it out, that issue sounds a bit off with your boss. Grats on your first job, though I think the boss is the unprofessional one if they are "yelling and shouting" at you. O.o;;;

Miss, I'd mail you some fresh aloe clippings if I could, I remember sticking quite a few in the fridge for some sticky but cool relief. Take care of those burns (OWIE!).

Brooks, just don't let it become a habit, you can get back on track. Being over your calories once in a long while won't hurt ya.

Kickball, Charles? Awesome!

Pics or it didn't happen, Jess, just kiddin'. But maybe not, I'd like to see your finds if you'd like to post 'em!

C'mon, Matilda! You got this!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #11  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Brook- thats pretty normal but the important thing is getting back out there and working your plan. I know you can do and you have came so far. We are cheering you on.

misstraveller- that sounds awful! I would have been so upset lol I hate heat Im def not a summer lover. hope you guys feel better

sameen- your boss sounds so inconsiderate, be strong and hang in there. Hugs your way for sure!!

Zan- thanks for the extra push!!!

Today I wi at 231.0 and during the week I tend to lose more than weekends so i really think ill be in the 220s this week.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Miss- it sounds like you had a fun time! a bed and breakfast sounds amazing!

Sameen- that sounds horrible i hope everything is getting better just stick it out!

Matilda- woohooo way to go you will be down into the 220's by this week!!!

Zan- It didn't happen We drove all the way out to the store and it was closed for labor day, ugh!! We are going this weekend though they looked like they had cute clothes from just window shopping though haha!

Today is going to be a long day for me! I need to go and get my eye brows threaded and then maybeee get my nails done. I am supposed to go on a date tomorrow with this guy but not sure if its going to happen, I'm kinda being chicken and we haven't talked about it since last week. I also have a personal training session tonight so i can learn how to tone up i guess and then I am planning on going to kickboxing after that, so I probably wont be able to move tomorrow haha.

EDIT: wow....as soon as I posted that I got a text asking if I still wanted to go to the zoo tomorrow haha

Last edited by Jessica88; 09-08-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 235/172.6/145

Height: 5'6

Jessica - The zoo sounds like a fun date! I'm so jealous, have fun! Also, have you gotten your eyebrows threaded before? How often do you do it? I only recently started hearing about it, I'm considering doing it sometime.

misstraveller - Sorry about your sunburn! That sounds terrible. If that's how it was for the audience, I can only imagine how it was for the bride/groom/wedding party!

brooksrm - 15 minutes at the gym is certainly better than no minutes at the gym! You'll be back on track in no time.

Matilda - you've worked so hard for those 220's, I'm they'll be worth it!

Zan - I hope you're feeling better!

I've only had kettlebell once a week for the past couple weeks because of labor day, and the instructors' vacations. I miss it so much! I'll be back on my normal schedule tonight though. It should kick my butt. I'm also thinking of buying my own kettlebell and a book to start working it at home and making some new routines. I also might start swimming at the Y in the next few weeks, seems like fun.

I have one and a half weeks until school starts - eek! Excited and nervous all at the same time. I hope everyone is doing well!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #14  
Warning 3FC Addict

, Matilda.

Ugh, it is so annoying when that happens, Jess!

Aly, I feel great about making my 50 pound mark today, but yeah, cold is progressing, my whole office is going through it. Sign me up for a Hazmat suit! .
Old 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #15  

Ok guys. I ate poorly for the third day in a row, and went out to the local zoo with my ex against my better judgment. Now, let me say this. I went against my better judgment knowing I would have today off work and I didn't want to sit at home and feel bad, so I made plans with him knowing I'd probably feel bad later but at least it would pass the time. Not only did it pass the time... But something kind of good came out of it. I felt completely nothing. I really miss the memories we made together, but unlike the past few times I've seen him since the just-friends talk, I didn't spend the whole outing wishing he still wanted me. I really, REALLY mourn the memories we made, though. But I would mourn that even if I didn't see him today.
Went to a movie with my mom though, and ate deadly popcorn.

On my way to the gym next, before I lose my motivation.
Closed Thread