Thread: September Chat
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/216.2/150

Height: 5'2'

Synger - CONGRATULATIONS on the 10 lbs and inches lost as well as your FBS being steady.

Leeann - I was thinking about you today wondering how you are doing. I think with all the stress you are going through at this time that you need to do just do the best you can with everything. I don't mean you should set yourself up for going OP, but with things being really rough with the job situation just do your best to be good to yourself during this time so you can get through it. Remember we are here for you if you need to sound off to releave the stress.

CandEs I think our weather is similar. We have nights in the 60s and daytime in the 90s. They keep saying the following week will be in the 80s sure hope they are right for next week. 94 for your BS is great. I would love to get under 110 and stay there for a starter. I'm glad you are doing so well.

Fatmad Have a safe trip to the cottage. We will miss you if you can't get online.

As of this morning, I've lost a total of 20 lbs this year. Not much but nice to see it coming down. I've added carbs back into my diet, but I think I'm going to pull them back down some. I'm doing about 25 minutes exercising a day now. Hopefully that will help the FBS as well as the weight coming down a little faster.

Y'all have a good evening.
I choose to believe "I CAN"!!!

Last edited by pattygirl63; 09-02-2010 at 06:50 PM.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote