View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:33 AM   #103
MotherDuckMJ

S/C/G: 316/286/160 Started IP 8/28/10

Height: 5 '7'

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Went to get international driver's licenses and ran into a friend of my husband's. He said to him, "I know you have 2 sons but I didn't realize you have a daughter too." Yess it is kind of a cheesy compliment but I know he wouldn't have said it last February before I started IP. When I mentioned it at dinner to my hubby, he said "I was thinking when you got out of the car how beautiful you are." Well, that took my breath away. Not sure when he has said something like that to me...Have a great willpower dust filled day everyone!
Tricia that is so cool! It's encouraging to hear from those of you who have been on this road for awhile. I'd love to hear from others the kinds of responses you've had from people as they saw how fast your weight came off.

Today it hit me, I'm flushing my fat! Running to the bathroom constantly, 10 pounds gone in 5 days, well where else would it have gone? So every time I flush that toilet I guess I should be shouting out a loud Hallelujah! Now that would make people talk huh?

Good day for me, but getting tired of eating all the veggies, especially since my hunger is now gone. Must keep it up though, this rapid weight loss rocks!