View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #66
HopefulTricia
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Well, I'm not the photographer in the family. What you're looking at is a cat and a puppy, sleeping with each other, complicated by the mammoth black ears of the Papillon, and one dangling foot.
so you're a cat and a dog... i get it. btw, we are the same height & weight. I will be watching your progress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Back from my weekend in Colorado, doing trail work on the Continental Divide Trail...
I never could've done it without losing weight & getting in shape with the exercise I've done since starting IP... this is the most wonderful diet EVER!!!.. I'm re-starting Phase 1 Boot Camp today... the CDTA camp chefs didn't exactly follow IP protocol, so I've got some repair work of my own to do!..
hugs
Sheshie - How cool are you? I would love to be able to do something like that sometime. Contiental Divide or the Appalachian Trail. This is a dream... so out of my normal life. I admire you and welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
So I forgot to bring my packet of soup for lunch today to work. Had my spring mix and 1c of cukes with dressing I made.

I plan on drinking a packet when I get home (between 5-6pm, its 1pm here now) before i go ride my horse. Dinner wont be until about 8. Is that ok? Or have I screwed up?

Can i eat white wine vinegar? Regular white...blech...I only have it to clean my coffee pot.
You didn't hurt anything as long as you aren't starving when you get home and have more than 1 packet. Salad dressing sounds good and yes on the white vinegar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca7 View Post
If someone out there is needing to encourage themselves, I did this before and it was a nice little boost. Take a measuing tape if you have one, and instead of measuring your current size, hold the tape at what your starting number was. I did this with my thigh measurement and it was so encouraging to see what size my thigh had been, compared to what it had shrunk to. I know my pants fit differently, but the visual was just really good.

What a great idea! I am away so I don't have my measurements with me. Darn it! But I'll definitely do it when I get home.