View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #58
Coastalcrafter
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I hope you're totally prepared for the hurricane which, I again hope, never comes near you.
Thanks Linden, after work I went to stop and shop for a few gallons of water, and more veggies for me..and I went to IP for more boxes/packets ..we'll be fine..we are inland off the beach..unless we get a tsunami( sp?) then I'll have beach front property.. I think we are gonna just get wind and rain here friday...watching the weather channel.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaedee31 View Post
Good Morning all,

Was wondering if anyone had a type of tea they really enjoy, I am looking for something to sip on throughout the day to avoid the temptation of coffee, and was told by my coach that I could drink tea? Is this true? What types.

thanks
I put a pitcher of water in the fridge with no caffeine raspberry tea bags in it.. It's delicious with or without splenda.. and refreshing when ice cold! I don't even heat the water..easy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietfrenzy View Post
I also had low Vit D levels a couple of months ago. Now they are in the normal range after taking 5000 IU a day for 7 weeks. Now that my level is in the normal range, my doc recommended not to take more than 800-1000 IU a day of Vit D.

Ladies,
I have been somewhat missing in action. I missed you all and the inspiration. I am still on the losing streak, but slowed down the rate quite a bit. I think it has to do with stress. Life has been a bit overwhelming. My dearest friend Linda struggled with cancer for 7 yrs and lost the battle on Sunday. I miss her dearly and know that she is somewhere above looking down on us and smiling. She was truly a wonderful person. I have been spending a lot of time with her family and friends as we recall all the funny stories, adventures and Linda's witty sarcastic humor.

hugs to you all, Dina
Dina- I'm so sorry for your loss.. hugs...

I have a male family member suffering with stage 4 cancer, without going into detail.. hard to see them suffer, all you can do is BE there for them, LOVE them, COOK for them and take them to their dr or hosp appts..
Please have all the men in your lives have yearly prostate exams..
Speedo Dave- you too!

Blessings to you all!