View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #57
Becca7

S/C/G: 201.5/171.5/140?

Height: 5'8"

My reccomendation for Tea is Mighty Leaf, I've even seen it in Target when I've been down there. African Nectar (a rooibus tea) is my favorite. They're a little more expensive but very worth it.

If someone out there is needing to encourage themselves, I did this before and it was a nice little boost. Take a measuing tape if you have one, and instead of measuring your current size, hold the tape at what your starting number was. I did this with my thigh measurement and it was so encouraging to see what size my thigh had been, compared to what it had shrunk to. I know my pants fit differently, but the visual was just really good.

So far still on plan today, had one extra protein already, but nothing else. I know if I can just hold off till I'm about 3 days in, it won't be so hard. Decided I'm not baking anything for my family till at least the weekend (that was my downfall yesterday). The fresh picked apples will just sit in my kitchen for now. And I'm going to stay away from malls/restaurants for a few days too. I know that saying no to the no-no's isn't so hard after I have a few days under my belt. And thanks for the encouragment/kick/reminder this morning I'M SVELTING.

W#1 -8.7, W#2 -4.5, W#3 -1.8, W#4 -4, W#5 -1.2, W#6&7 Vacation, W#8 +3.3, W#9 -5.3

One for every 5lbs lost:

Last edited by Becca7 : 09-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.