View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #45
Journeysend

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzlee View Post
Hello to everyone, I just went to my first weigh in and I Lost 5lbs and 5 inches. I have been reading this site for about a year, when i did the HCG and MD diet. I have always loved the positive advice. The information on this site is amazing. I would like to say that this is the best diet i have ever been on.
LIZZLEE Great 1st WI!!!! to the IP eating plan!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelaughlove1981 View Post
went through my closet the other night... a 2 hour feat.... but i got a whole big garbage bag to give away!! feels soooo good! it is nice that my mom and sisters are doing this and they are smaller than me so I get some good hand me downs!! weigh in tommorrow, keeping my fingers crossed and I have made up my mind that i want to lose another 15lb before I leave on my holidays at the end of sept. So back onto strict phase 1 for me!!

keep up the inspirations! They help me so much!!
LIVELAUGHLOVE Isn't going through your closet and getting RID of a bunch of TOO BIG clothes wonderful!!! I love doing that. The same as you, I am lucky that my daughter is on IP also and is smaller than me, so as she lost I got her hand me downs!! Keep up the great job!!!!

JUST FOR TODAY....is all we have, if we can change our attitude for that short time then tomorrow we can reaffirm the "Just For Today"