View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #8
Kelsey
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Melissa - it's a delicate balancing act to keep your TSH around 1 or whatever your number is.. Hope you get answers to your questions.
Thanks, Tricia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
I'm so disappointed. I got a big fat 0 for my weightloss this week. I needed 1lb to transition to phase 2! Ugh. Let me tell you why.

I feel bratty and childish.
Hope you're feeling better today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post

It seems to be about the right range for those of us who have been on medication for awhile. So while you're getting your thyroid testing done, maybe you could get your vitamin D level checked as well. It impacts our health in so many ways.
Don't think Vitamin D was in there, but I take 6,000 daily D3, so that should be good, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAB3319 View Post
I HAVE A NSV!!! I WENT SHOPPING FOR SOME NEW JEANS FOR FAMILY PICTURES. I HAD AN ARM LOAD OF SIZE 9/10 AND 7/8 JEANS. THOSE DID NOT FIT AND THE LADY WORKING THERE GOT ME 5/6 AND THEY FIT!!! I BOUGHT SIZE 5/6 JEANS, YES 5/6. 5 MONTHS AGO I WAS IN A SIZE 18. I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE IT AND HAD TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE.
WOW - Congrats on the skinny jeans, Tammie!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey41 View Post
Ug, sorry to hear you're feeling bad. We've got a bug going around our office, sounds like the same thing. I'm just hoping I don't get it over the holiday weekend.

When will you get your test results back? I've got my fingers crossed that you find your answer!! Keep your chin up!
Thanks, Stacey. I hope to shake it quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Well. I believe they call it stress. I call it a trip to the doctor's office when I catch something.

Please, please, please when this is over, get a pneumonia shot and the booster.

Water. Drink water.
I will get the shot later this month, but I don't know about the booster? We get the "Flu Shot" at work... and yes, I need to up the water. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paygirl View Post
Good Morning Everyone,
Kelsey-Hope your feeling better soon!

Had a LONG day yesterday so we decided to go out for Chinese. I was a good girl and ate my steamed veggies w/grilled chicken. Although Eff Foo Young was just sitting their in front of my 3 1/2 Year old and i took a bite. YUMMY! I had two more bites and stopped. I am not disappointed in my self the only thing bad was the brown sauce. I am glad I could stop at 3 bites and finish my meal-that buy the way stuffed me.
Thanks, Paygirl. Hope you have a good day today.

Read yesterday's posts, what a great day! I wasn't feeling great yesterday, didn't post at all, but enjoyed you all very much. Thanks to all who post.

Welcome newbies, and welcome back to some old timers.