View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #67
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

I consider yard work as exercise big time. It takes me 5 hours to do our yard by myself I hate it.

Catching up ...As for me, I cleaned most of the day and I am still not finished. Gonna hopefully get done tomorrow. It's so much easier when the children are in school, they help but it's not like Mommy wants it.

Today's eats 8/26/10

Breakfast (320)
2 svgs Bran Flakes, cup of skim, V8 Fusion

Snack (100)
100 cal pack Chocolate wafers (fake oreos)

Lunch (395)
2slices whole wheat, w/light mayo, lettuce, turkey and Swiss also a salad with iceberg lettuce, Parmesan cheese, garlic butter croutons and Light Caesar

Snack (160)
Apple, and 100 cal Klondike bar

Dinner (423)
h/m chili and cornbread

Total Calories 1398 plus 30cal for croutons in my salad so 1428
Water 100ozs
Exercise 3 miles track and my all day cleaning, TONS of up and down cleaning baseboards.

I have to tell you I was so proud of myself doing this. I use to get down on that floor and it would take me forever to get up. I would actually crawl to a chair or anything that would hold my weight to get up. Not today. I got up all by myself. Pat on the back

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote