Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #1  
Fatty 2x4

S/C/G: 180/180 (boo..)/140 for now

Height: 5'5'

Thumbs down Gawd...

Here I am again.

To make a long story short: was doing great on WW, stuck to plan...went on vacation where following plan is near impossible...you can probably predict what happened No self-pity here, just saying that I'm not totally gone, just need to get my motivation back up and running, and get back on the friggin wagon again! I keep saying, I'll start again tomorrow...becomes the next day...no I can't do it today because I already ate that donut..GAWD!! Maybe I should reset my ticker. Anyways here I am saying howdy-do and hoping to find motivation from reading everyone's success stories. You know, food really doesn't seem that great. But right now, neither does reaching my goal, actually. Hmm. Sorry for the rant.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

We all need to rant, especially when we're just frustrated with it all. I know what you mean though. For a while, I didn't care to lose weight because I would fail and be even more miserable. I would always say, "I'll start again on Monday," but Monday would come and go and I would repeat it a million times.

Don't fret, we're here to support you.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #3  
Crazy Cat Woman

S/C/G: 284/274/165

Height: 5' 4"

Hey there! My little sister's b-day bash/baby shower threw me completely off plan, so I feel your pain. The next morning I pigged out on cake for breakfast, but am still trying to persevere and had a salad for lunch and packed lettuce wraps for work tonight. Maybe, instead of thinking of starting on a day, just kinda try and make it the next time you eat? It's easier said than done, I know, just a suggestion!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:46 AM   #4  
Fatty 2x4

S/C/G: 180/180 (boo..)/140 for now

Height: 5'5'

Thanks ladies. Yes, I'm replying nearly a month after the topic was started But better late than never! I bought a planner at my WW meeting last night - it has 3 months of tracker pages and some other stuff - so hoping that'll motivate me to kick my *** into gear and just do it this time!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Vacations always through me off. I usually try to "reset" by getting back to a normal routine, restocking the fridge with healthy food and make a point of exercising each day. Almost feels like a "detox" after vacation eating.

Good luck Indie!
Closed Thread