Old 08-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/163/149

Height: 5'5

Default Keto 7? OP?

I just got back from my weight in and it was recommended that I take the Keto 7 for energy and to accelerate my weight loss. Has anyone taken this and did you notice any results? Any jitters? Also, I see OP referenced on here. What does that mean? Lastly, I can have one creamy a day starting tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there are any that are really good, or if there are any that are really bad that i should avoid? I'm going to buy another 10 boxes of supplements on friday and don't want to get stuck with something aweful.
bbygrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbygrl77 View Post
I just got back from my weight in and it was recommended that I take the Keto 7 for energy and to accelerate my weight loss. Has anyone taken this and did you notice any results? Any jitters? Also, I see OP referenced on here. What does that mean? Lastly, I can have one creamy a day starting tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there are any that are really good, or if there are any that are really bad that i should avoid? I'm going to buy another 10 boxes of supplements on friday and don't want to get stuck with something aweful.
Don't know about Keto 7. OP means "On Plan." So, if I say "I am back OP this week!", it means "back on plan" or eating strictly with the menu.

I love the Creamy Hot Cocoa, but it's the only one I really like. The chocolate pudding is "ok," but I would say avoid the tomato basil soup, vanilla pudding and chicken boullion...ick! The cappuccino is "ok." Kinda tastes like instant coffee to me and I'm a coffee snob. :-) You can use a lot of them in recipes, but I haven't tried doing that.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
I like the chocolate pudding (sometimes I add a little almond or coconut extract to give it a bit of a refreshing flavor.... and I like it really cold), the vanilla pudding is great for recipes and also makes a really nice smoothy for lunch if you mix it with some water and frozen strawberries or blueberries. The soy crisps are a nice treat also, but can only be eaten twice a week. Lastly I like the hot chocolate, but tend to use it to make the brownies instead of having it like a drink. I was told this week that the cappucino creamy is now considered a clear.... it wasn't a favorite of mine, but now that it is a clear I may reconsider.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #4  

I like the vanilla pudding really cold, and I mix almond extract in with it, and use it like a custard with strawberries or blueberries.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #5  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

i love the vanilla pudding and the tomato basil soup. I also love the hot chocolate!
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
I've been taking 7 Keto for about 7 weeks. I do feel like it has helped. My weight loss has been steady and my energy is good. I feel like my brain is clearer and I'm sharper at work.
My favorite creamy is the hot cocoa, hands down. I don't care for the vanilla pudding on it's own but it is used in alot of the recipes in the cookbook.
namaste1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #7  
Never give up!!!

S/C/G: 245/235/185

Height: 5'4"

I take B-12 for energy and it seems to be working well for me. I have only tried the chocolate & vanilla puddings. I don't like the vanilla pudding by itself & the chocolate does have to be very cold. I do use the vanilla pudding to make a rootbeer float and it is good. You mix one packet of vanilla pudding, one can of diet rootbeer and ice in a blender. I make mine thick so I have to use a spoon & it makes me think I'm eating ice cream.
shannysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote