View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #65
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Glad your knee is feeling better. Hope you get to work out soon.

I posted this on the WHAT DID YOU SAY NO TO TODAY thread. ... I said NO to a double cheese burger from Burger King. We stopped at Burger King to use the restroom and the kids got Icee's and even though I had packed my lunch that burger looked so good. I looked at the nutrition facts so long trying to justify that dbl cheeseburger. Then tonight went with my daughter to Walmart and saw that huge banner with the cone for 75 cents and thought it'll be OK, I can have it. Then I called my daughter and told her I was ready to go. I was so proud of myself.

Now today's eats 8/24/10

Breakfast (250)
Chocolate Slim Fast, V8, V8 splash

Lunch (634)
2 slices of whole wheat bread w/light mayo, deli turkey and swiss, cup of grapes. Then I had to try to PB2, so I had 1 slice of whole wheat bread with 2tbsp PB2 and a tsp of apple jelly <-- I don't like a lot of jelly just a coating is fine.

Snack (105)
5 saltines with 2tbsps PB2 (so good)

Dinner (260) late
2 cups of iceberg lettuce, 6 croutons, Parmesan cheese, light classic Caesar, 6 ranch doritos, with corn/bean salsa, 2 cups diet cranberry

Total calories 1249
Water 88ozs plus 16ozs decaf green tea
Exercise 3 miles track

I didn't get to walk with the person I walked with yesterday, her husband was home from travel and they went for a romantic dinner. So I got to walk with my DH. I asked him if there was ever a time at my heaviest non-pregnant weight that he didn't want to be seen with me. He looked at me and said, "Honey I have always liked the way you look, I never thought of you as heavy, I just see my wife. As long as you were happy I'm happy". I thought that was the sweetest thing .
Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track

Last edited by love2b150 : 08-24-2010 at 11:37 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote