View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #60
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Yay Jen Glad to see you back . Well my update I started a new eating plan and upped my calories by 1600. I decided to do it every other day and it seems to be working. I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's only a 20 minute workout but it is hard. A lot of back and forth which is what is hard for me. I have learned that I can't do sit-ups the 3 that I managed to do. Kenneth said I did wrong, but I am still trying. I can now do more jumping jacks and air rope jumping than when I started. I was spotting, that has stopped TTOM is here for the second time this month which I knew would happen. I weighed in this morning at 173.8 so I'm happy. I am still hoping to make my Labor Day goal of 170.

Yesterday's eats 8/22/10

Breakfast (340) around 10:30ish
Perfectly potato soup w/ a cup of broccoli, and skim milk

Lunch (288) around 1:30ish
2 thin slices pastrami, BK salad w/ extra salad greens, 12 garlic & butter croutons, 2 svg ff 1000 island, took out the cherry tomatoes and the baby carrots

Snack (163) cub scout outing
1 tortilla scoop chip, 2 original triscuits w/a little hummus on each, and 3 Lance peanut butter crackers

Dinner (230)
Healthy Choice Spinach ravioli

Total calories 1021 (I may have an apple or a cup of grapes) so plus 60
Water 68ozs so far. I just started another 32oz cup
Exercise 3 miles track

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote