Old 08-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 13 (8/23 - 8/29)

Okay everyone......this is it our final week of the summer challange lets really bring it this week. That means in eating, exercise, or just staying OP. If you don't have a loss that's okay just try to stick with your program for the week.

Now for the results for the Blue Team.....we did awesome this week we had a team loss of 28.7lbs this week. WooHoo!!!!!! and a pretty high percentage so well see if it was enough to stay on top.

Our BL would have been babygrant but due to illness has asked to not be on the list but I just want to say again that I really hope you are feeling better soon

So congratulations to our Biggest Losers this week

BL: Khrungy

RU: dayoneagain
Mercy03
Bigmid

A few more people posted after me this afternoon and I did respond in the week 12 chat.

WTG everyone we had an awesome week
Old 08-23-2010, 05:42 AM   #2  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Wahey! Way to go everyone!!

I am just so happy to finally get out of the 190s! Am now really looking forward to making a serious dent in my second mini-goal this week!

So, my plan is to stick as rigidly to my food plan as I did last week and try and get the same amount of exercise in!

Good luck everyone!x
Old 08-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

It was a good week! Although I didn't make it out of the 270's this week, I came very close. It seems like I have been hanging out there forever now. Next week for sure!

Hope you feel better babygrant. During my last "diet", I ended up having my gall bladder taken out after a pretty nasty attack that went on for over 2 weeks - but I'll say it's the best thing I ever did!

Congrats to dayoneagain, Mercy03, Bigmid and the rest of the blues for a great week of losses.

Just wanted to say to our "unofficial" member, Sameen, that your weight loss during this challenge has been amazing. 60# is awesome!!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Everyone!.. sorry I have been mia so much this challenge... just lots going on.. but I am so happy to say that I have finished C25K and I ran a full 31 minutes Saturday! Was so excited and proud of myself.. now I know I can do it.. so now I just need to work on time and pace and I will be ready for the Fiddlers 5k in September!
Everyone is doing so great.. Babygrant I hope you feel better soon
Old 08-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #5  

Morning everyone just off to work but wanted to check in first.

dayoneagain - good luck with staying to plan this week and good job on getting out of the 190's

Khrungy - you did have a good week and I'm sure this one will be as well

Angela - WTG!!!!!!! you must feel great I know after my runs I feel good so to know that you are done and that you can run for 31 mins. must feel awesome. Congratulations
Old 08-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #6  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Well we only have a couple weeks left on the challange and it is hard to believe that summer is almost over. Is anyone going to sign up for the Fall Challange or are you all challanged out. Has anyone made you summer goal for the challange. I would love to hear how you all did in relation to what you hoped to do. I know you have all done great in my respects so just want to know how everyone else is feeling. I will let you know how I did but first I have to go back and see where I started to remember how I have done so far....lol short memory.
I wanted to be sure and reply to this from last weeks thread. I am really looking forward to the Fall challenge. I have really enjoyed this summer and it has really helped me stay on track. I had to go back and see what my official start weight was because I could not remember, but I have lost 26 pounds during this challenge. I had not set a goal for the challenge because I was in the midst of reaching a mini-goal of finally losing 100 pounds which I did back in June and my next mini-goal had been to get out of the 240's and see 239 on the scale, which I also did this past week. All in all I feel pretty good about my loss in this challenge. I am right at 9.8% total lost which I think I can meet 10% by our last weigh in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrungy View Post
Just wanted to say to our "unofficial" member, Sameen, that your weight loss during this challenge has been amazing. 60# is awesome!!
I wanted to second this! Awesome job Sameen!

Congratulations Khungry our Biggest Loser this week, You rock!

Congratulations to dayoneagain, Mercy03 and Bigmid! You guys are awesome!
Old 08-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #7  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

So it's kinda sad this is coming to an end. It's been kinda like a ritual for me for the past 13 weeks Well TOM is starting sometime this coming weekend soooo I am working out extra hard to at the very minimum NOT GAIN!!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #8  

OrganizedChaos - Awesome job on the 26lbs for the Challange WTG!!!!!!

Avezy - It is coming to an end but there is a new on beginning so it all evens out......lol. Hope you can break even this week.

Well off to work again and won't be back on tonight I don't think we are all getting together from work for supper and who know's how long we will stay and gab

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Still having the same problems, but I go for an ultrasound on thursday, so hopefully I'll have some answers. Down 13 lbs in a week and feeling really weak and shaky due to being unable to eat. Good way to lose weight, but NOT the way I want to do it.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #10  

babygrant - make sure to get in lots of liquids if possible as that is very unhealthy for you to feel so weak.(I know you know this, it's concern not a lecture) Is your pain and everything been constant? My mom had gallbladder attacks but the worst was about 3 days in a row and worse at night. I really hope you get some answers and soon or you may need to go in for some interveinous liquids to get some strength back. Best Wishes.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:05 AM   #11  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Good luck on Thursday babygrant! Hope everything's ok!x

My diet's been good the last couple of days but I've slacked with my exercise. Got a quick workout in this morning though, so feeling good. Would be lovely for us to go out with a bang on the final week and really show those Reds what we're made of!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #12  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Organized, I like your pic! Cool!

And Dayone, I'm soooo jealous because I can't seem to see 189.8 on my scale! I have faith to be there by weigh in this week!! I'm really almmmmost there tho! So congrats to you!!!

Hi to Angela, Bigmid, babygrant, avezy, khrungy...and all our bluezers!!!

Hope you all are having a nice week.

Hugs, Selina
Old 08-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #13  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hey are we doing a new challenge?? And if so, when does it start? If there is time between are we making another purple thread so we have somewhere to come chat til then! We need it! Tell me we will!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #14  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Still having the same problems, but I go for an ultrasound on thursday, so hopefully I'll have some answers. Down 13 lbs in a week and feeling really weak and shaky due to being unable to eat. Good way to lose weight, but NOT the way I want to do it.
I hope everything goes well for you Thursday Babygrant.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #15  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

So...................I took the day off to paint my last bedroom.Mission will be accomplished.Inside and outside painted in one looooooooooooong summer,then a weeks vacation in San Francisco and Amador county(wine country)

I can't wait until the new challenge starts and I hope it's not when I start Vacay.

Jackie,do you know when the sign ups will be? I leave the 2nd.