View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #55
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

kcx, gotta look up yogurt margarine, I've never heard of it. Maybe it will help me to like grilled cheese. I fix them for the kids but I'm not fond of them. Glad yours was tasty

Diana your lunch makes me want to go to the deli, but again gotta go north I always use 60 for my apple and I always slice it off the core. It would be nice to know it's 20cals less

Fashin good for you on the .5

Today's eats 8/20/10

Breakfast (386)
skim, 3 strips bacon, boiled egg w/1.5 tsp margarine, plain whole wheat toast, 1/2 grapefruit

Snack (190)
9 organic tortilla chips w/ 3tbsp fiesta dip

Lunch (302)
steamers broccoli & cheddar, deli ham, skim, sf jello w/1/2c n/s peaches, cool whip, 1/2 grapefruit

Snack (337)
Fit & active s'mores snack, Special K crackers, 1oz unsalted cashews

Dinner (194)
Activia light vanilla, 1/2c V8 w/1/2c V8 fusion, 1/2 grapefruit, diet cranberry

Total calories 1377
Water 96oz plus 32oz decaf tea
Exercise 30DS, Level 1 and 3.18 miles walk

I'm super tired this evening not sure why. I did both my exercises almost back to back that could be it. I had been doing 30DS earlier in the afternoon. We are finishing our walk 3 minutes earlier than we use to. I told DH that we need to step it up to 3.5 to 4 miles on a regular basis. I made chili yesterday (only 285 calories) that is really good. I had planned to have it again for dinner today but things didn't go as planned. I also made a pan of cornbread, had planned to have an ounce of that too. So tomorrow for lunch or dinner I will have my 455 calorie meal . Sorry for all the jumping around, night night

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote