Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 07-25-2010, 06:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 181/175/125

Default O.M.G! so good..

I have found the BEST peanut butter. ever. seriously. lol

It's called peanut butter and co. dark chocolate dreams and it's from a shop in new york. I'm normally not a fan, and use to begrudgingly eat it spread of ww toast to up my calories for the day (i have trouble reaching 1000 sometimes!). But this one, ugh.. IT'S LIKE A PEANUT BUTTER CUP IN A JAR! Today i put them on some cold strawberries, TO DIE FOR. And tomorrow i'm going to put some in my steel cut oatmeal w/bananas.. yeah, be jealous lol. There was also another called white chocolate wonderful and the bees knees that i just know are going to be great in protein smoothies or baked goods .. i'm so excited!

The best part is every ingredient is something i recognize, it still has all the nutrients of reg. pb and fiber, but it's only 170 for 2 tbs! I don't know what kind of voodoo magic is responsible for this, but i like it. I got them at target for around 4 dollars the jar, and i just checked out their site and they have all kinds of other goodies too, (individual packs and pretzels, yum)

sorry if i scared anyone, but i'm really excited, lol.

therex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 191/187.6/140

Height: 5'3"

Now my mouth is watering! Sounds like it is just as fabulous as Nutella, which is so good, it should be illegal.
BecomingMaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Sounds yummy, but the second ingrediant is cane sugar (so sugar is the second highest ingrediant in content) and it has 7g of sugar per serving that for me would cause severe cravings.

This recipe might work just as well without the sugar (replace sugar with another sweetener)

Last edited by femmecreole; 07-25-2010 at 09:23 AM.
femmecreole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #4  
ddc
getting back to 140

S/C/G: 155/154.2/140

Height: 5'7"

I found single serving packets of this at Wal-Mart yesterday for 68 cents each.
I bought one just to try it. I'm afraid I might lose control with a whole jar - lol!!
ddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #5  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

That looks... fabulous... *mouth waters*

I've been trying to find a low calorie peanut butter, and the lowest I've found is 160 for two tablespoons, this is only 10 calories more. Sugar content is something to look at for sure, but this looks good!

Problem is I might overindulge on it. I've just overcome a Peanut Butter cup addiction that was causing me to buy them a couple times a week (it fit into my calories but was still counter productive).
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/175/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
That looks... fabulous... *mouth waters*

I've been trying to find a low calorie peanut butter, and the lowest I've found is 160 for two tablespoons, this is only 10 calories more. Sugar content is something to look at for sure, but this looks good!

Problem is I might overindulge on it. I've just overcome a Peanut Butter cup addiction that was causing me to buy them a couple times a week (it fit into my calories but was still counter productive).
the sugar content doesn't bother me all that much, because i just treat it like my dessert for the day.. and don't have my usual frozen yogurt or what have you at the end of the day.

but i totally worry about just snapping one day and going hog wild on the peanut butter... but i know i realistically won't. hopefully, lol
therex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #7  
banned

Wow, that looks awesome.
3FCer344892 is offline   Reply With Quote