View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #45
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

This is behind one day I was talking to a friend on another thread about zig zagging calories. I stopped trying to zig zag because of my lack of planning I couldn't get it right. So I figured since my calories aren't nearly the same they zig zag enough. Honestly I am still trying to figure all of this out. What I was doing in the beginning is no longer working. The plateaus put me in a bad mood. I'm not wanting to give up but when the scale doesn't move I think eat less. However when I try to eat less I eat more. The only time I eat less is when I am busy and that's because I forget. But when my day settles I actually taste things late in the evening that I haven't had (weird I know). I'm sorry for babbling ... I've felt bloated all day and I actually look bloated too. So ugly looking, on a brighter note ... We went to the mall today and I got 2 body shapers that made me feel and look really good. I also got this really cute black dress that my husband said was ugly until I put it on. He was impressed. My mood is getting better as I'm typing Well thanks for listening. Oh my salads fill me up pretty well. I love beets so I kind of go overboard with them and usually add chicken if I'm home. That salad last night was pretty big. Oh and my Mom is here making homemade banana pudding from scratch (none of that box pudding) ... so so good. But I won't have but a spoon or maybe not but it smells so so good.

Here are my eats for today 8/14/10

Breakfast (397)
Nutri grain whole wheat waffle, small banana, activia light vanilla yogurt, low sodium V8, 3/4 cup kashi heart to heart

Snack (220)
Cheddar Cheese pretzels then later at the mall a medium smoothie from Jasmine's

Dinner (405)
S/O pasta and spinach, cup of grapes, salad greens with ff 1000 island dressing

Snack (110)
Cheddar Cheese Pretzels

Total calories 1132 (ate 2 chips scoops of spinach & artichoke dip from chili's that my daughter brought home from a birthday dinner)
so total calories 1222
Water 32oz plus 16oz decaf green tea
Exercise 3 miles track <---finally

I am going to catch up on my water I will get another 32ozs in before bed
Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote