View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #44
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

8/13/10 Was not a good day food wise. I kind of went crazy this evening ...

Breakfast (262)
Banana, Slim fast Chocolate shake

Lunch (440)
diet coke, 1/2 grilled chicken breast, small fry, cone <-- McDonald's

Snacks (485)
3/4c Kashi, grapefruit, hummus, 10 saltines, apple

Dinner (753)??
Salad from Salad creations=beets, iceberg lettuce, spinach, shredded cheddar, feta, tomato, croutons and carb free Asian Sesame Ginger dressing, then I came home and had a new caramel jello, 5 fish sticks and 20 cheddar pretzels

Total calories today 1940
Water 80.9ozs plus 32oz decaf green tea
Exercise NONE

Even though according to fatsecret my calories should be 1800 I haven't come close. I think I may for the first time skip my weigh in tomorrow morning. Walk like crazy and then weigh when I get back. I'm not overly full but I ate just about every thing I wanted today minus a Reece's cup, chocolate cup cake, zinger and something else I saw that I wanted (can't remember) I went to Giant Food to look for one thing and came back with 3 bags of other things. Then I went to Salad Creations listening to my daughter and I have no clue as to how many calories was in that. Wish me luck tomorrow. Thanks

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote