Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Cool All these changes!!!!

A couple days ago I was on the phone and standing in the bathroom mirror. I noticed that my body is going through a lot of changes.

I looked and my sides and there is only one fat roll on display but you have to look real close to see it. Then there is the bottom fat roll on my back that's no longer sagging, it's almost gone. I have great legs that no longer look like tree trunks. My arms has a little definition and would be really nice if the flaps weren't there...but they're on their way out. Then there is my neck, my shoulders and my ever slimming face....WOW!! I looked at a photo from mid December yesterday and I really could see how big I had gotten but more importantly how far I have come. My face was soooo round and my arms were ginormous.

Today I have on a necklace for the first time in forever. It compliments my shirt very nicely and my shirt is sleeveless. I have on heels even!!! The shirt I'm wearing is one I purchased at New York and Co about a month ago and it's an XL but has gotten a little big. The pants I have on are too big so today may be the last day I can wear them. The funny thing is I have always had at least three pair of black slacks, a gray pair or two and a blue pair. They have ALL gotten too big and I haven't replaced them . I plan too because a lot of my shirts need some bottoms. I wear a LOT of skirts and dresses. That is hard to believe because I NEVER wore them in the past, I don't know 20 years. I didn't like wearing them because my thighs would rub together and be raw. So I would wear pant suits and those need to be taken to the cleaners and donated!!!! I've been wearing a lot of bright colors now. I even wear white on my bottom half.

It feels so good to see ALL THESE CHANGES. I just thought I'd share and hope it helps someone keep going despite any struggle they may be having. Those come but don't let them overcome.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Congrats!!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #3  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Its so cool to see results from all our hard work. Congrats Jiggle!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:20 AM   #4  
~*Sara*~

S/C/G: 332.8/293.6/175

Height: 5'8"

How awesome is your post! It's great to hear about these changes! I have lost 28 pounds and am astonished looking at pictures of me from before vs. now.. my face is a lot slimmer and figure. Great job and keep up the fantastic work! You're an inspiration to us all!
KeepLookinFwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Great job!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:21 AM   #6  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Height: 5'8"

Congrats on your success so far! Yay for for clothes being too big!
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 247/ticker/160

Height: 5'4

that is great!
i always catch myself when im staring at myself and spinning to look from different angles at myself. and then when i get caught all i have to say is "its weird to see myself like this, im like a different person."

i think ive impressed myself. cant wait til goal ill be even more WOWED!
Crystalynnn is offline   Reply With Quote