View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
amyleigh
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

I'm Amy...here's my 15

1) when i was 17 i set a goal to be in a bikini by the time i was 25. i lost 50 lbs between the time i was 24 and 25 and fit into that bikini...i've since gained 10 back oops

2) i studied abroad in australia for a semester when i was in college

3) i went bungee jumping in the rainforrest even though i'm scared to death of heights

4) i'm terrified of spiders and have passed out when i saw a HUGE one in the rainforrest

5) i'm a high school english teacher, but HATE correcting my own grammar/spelling when i'm not in teacher mode

6) i didn't have my first kiss until i was a freshman in college because i didn't have time for boys in high school

7) my first high school crush is now one of my best friends...i have no idea how i was attracted to him because he's more of a brother to me now. ewww.

8) my boyfriend calls me booboo and even though pet names have always made me gag, i love it

9) i was more comfortable with my body at 196 lbs than i am now at 155 even though i know i'm healthier...i think it's because i'm always looking at myself in the mirror whereas before i completely avoided them

10) i have one of the most amazing families ever. my cousins are my best friends. my brothers, though they live on the other side of the country, are the two best older brothers anyone could have

11) all my friends are either married or getting engaged and it makes me feel like i'm behind the times, though i'm not ready for either of them at this stage in my life

12) i like to paint my toenails crazy colors.

13) my students think i'm proper and boring, little do they know i once streaked the beaches in fiji and was known as the "crazy *** american girl" for five months on the other side of the world.

14) i like to wear thongs or sexy underwear to job interviews under my suit because it makes me feel more powerful

15) the only reason i really want to move out of my parents house is so i can get a puppy. i have no problem being 26 and living with my parents because i take care of them as much as they take care of me.
Because I am a queen"-India.Arie

]
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote