View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
Jenteal

S/C/G: 280/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Day 1

I don't know how interesting these facts are, but here goes:

1) I've been unemployed for 2 months and am still looking for work after my last assignment ended.

2) My car is in the shop getting a new engine put in to the tune of $7000 which is why I'm looking to sell a kidney.

3) I'm a crafty person. I love painting, making jewelry and wine bottle night lights.

4) I live with my BF, our 2 Siberian Huskies and 1 cat in a tiny 800 Sq Ft condo. (cozy)

5) I have a tattoo of an ugly rose on my ankle that I despise and would like to get removed. I was 17 and a bit intoxicated when I got it.

6) I'd like to get another tattoo as a reward to myself when I lose all my weight. This time I'll get it when I'm sober....

7) I almost drown when I was 4 years old and now I refuse to go swimming but I love the water.

8) I would love to own a boarding kennel one day - but it would be more like a resort for pets.

9)I'm 35 years old and never been on an airplane.

10) I've never seen the ocean in person.

11) I'm Norwegian, Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Dutch and Czech

12) I'm a jewelry feind. I can't pass a silver jewelry counter without stopping to peruse.

13) If I had the time and money, I'd love to walk from the east coast to the west coast of the US (approx 3000 miles) Anyone want to join me?

14) I want to go skydiving.

15) I'm addicted to coffee drinks. I get weak in the knees for frappachinos!

Last edited by Jenteal : 08-13-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Jenteal is offline   Reply With Quote