Old 08-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 11 (8/09 - 8/15)

Okay just a quick hello off to do the totals it's late so I hope I get it right....lol I'll be back later on or in the morning to post our teams results.
Have a great night everyone and thanks for your understanding this week.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #2  

Congratulations to everyone this week awesome job. We did lose 2 people this week as well as 5 used freebies this week a few of you are out of freebies so please be careful and make sure to WI next week.

Congratulations to our Biggest Loser Catsgetnhealthy and to our runners up babygrant, ricepapr, and Avezy44.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations to Catsgetnhealthy, babygrant, ricepapr, and Avezy44! Way to go girls!!!

Camping in Maine this week. Looking to at least hold the line. Bought all sensible food and have been doing great so far... but there is seafood (and lots of it fried) screaming my name. 10 year wedding anniversary is on the 12th. May have to splurge on something bad on that day. Have a great week ladies.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #4  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Shoot,I forgot to weigh in,glad I had a freebie left.

Congratulations to Catsgetnhealthy, babygrant, ricepapr, and Avezy44!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #5  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

Congratulations Catsgetnhealthy and to our runners up babygrant, ricepapr, and Avezy44! You really did awesome this week. My goal this week is to finally hit my next mini-goal. 239 is calling my name, and I so badly want to say good-bye to the 240's. I'm not sure what about the 230's is so mind changing for me, but I really feel like being in the 230's puts me in a different mind-set on how far I have come.

It will be a busy week for me, again. I do have a short week of work, because my DH and I are heading out of town this weekend to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. I should be back in time for weigh-in on Sunday night but if I ruin it this weekend then I will be posting a Freebie. We leave on Friday so my plan is to work out at the gym here Friday morning, then we will leave about noon on Friday. I will work out in the hotel gym on Saturday and Sunday morning. I am not going to deny myself this weekend, but I will not gorge myself. I intend to try what I want to but keep an eye on my water intake and bring plenty of my own low calorie treats with me.

Hope everyone is off to having a great week! Go Bluesers!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #6  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Way to go everyone! We rule
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #7  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't post much if at all last week. I am getting busy with work and it all started last week but i'm still working out and eating pretty good. Kickboxing class tomorrow. I love it I decided to do it once a week. Also, I am so proud of myself I jogged a mile for the first time ever last week!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:10 AM   #8  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

That's so awesome Avezy! I am trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to sign up to some aerobics/kick-boxing type classes but keep wimping out - you have just made me even more determined to go to that circuits class tomorrow!!

I am mega excited to reach my first mini-goal. I feel like it's going to be a huge break through once I finally get there.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #9  

Hi everyone it's been a little different being back in BC. The condo is a nightmare I've never seen so much filth in one place before. It's a big job to clean it all up. There will be a meeting to see if I will be allowed to rent it out again or not tonight.

Khrungy - Good job on the preplanning if you give into a little seafood you should still be okay. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Mercy03 - Your out of Freebies we still want you around so put a note on your coffee maker

OrganizedChaos - Have fun on your weekend away

Avezy44 - a mile run that's great

dayoneagain - good luck with your mini goal

Well off to see some people for some quotes on fixing everything at the condo. Worked out 2x's yesterday but I think it will just be tonight after everything is taken care of. I hope I can at least maintain while I am away from home
Old 08-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #10  

WTG Blue Team for winning the week 10 weigh in!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hello blue team!

Just a quick check in. My kids, hubby and I tried to have a campout in the backyard last night but our plans were quickly put to a halt when we were laying in bed and could hear a bear chewing on the next door neighbours garbage can. lol. Totally freaky! We've had 2 or 3 bears roaming through the neighbourhood the past couple of months. A tent is just too thin for me. hehe.

Eating is going well except yesterdady. I had a hot dog in a wheat bun and paid for me. My stomach KILLED!! So I've confirmed my suspicions that wheat is not my friend. Weight has not gone up or down but that's great since TOM should be here any day and usually I bloat up by 5 or so lbs the week before!
Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #12  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Mercy03 - Your out of Freebies we still want you around so put a note on your coffee maker
Funny
Old 08-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
Funny
LOL!!!!

Hi everyone,
Well I worked out 2 times again today once in the morning 45min treadmill doing my C25K + walk and then tonight (at 10:30pm) I did another 45 min 20 on the elliptical and 15 on the bike.
I hope my eating has been okay I know I am eating more than if I was at home but trying to be pretty good and not eat the real bad (good & yummy) stuff.

babygrant - be careful with those bears.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #14  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi girlies! So sorry I haven't been here much. But I'm still around!

Wed this wk we adopted Meadow finally in court! Woohoo!!! We are soooo excited. After having her her whole life, almost 2 yrs. After tons of paperwork and all that mess, soooo glad it is over now.

I'm losing pretty well lately. Just still can't taste like I used to. Just takes the joy outta wrecking my diet! So I don't! LOL. Good for my body BAD for morale. It's depressing not tasting like b4. Just blah, no matter what it is really.

And since it's 100 degrees every day, I drink tons of water too. So that's helping I know.

Hope you all are doing well. Big hugs to each of you and I will try to come more often. Kids are starting fall season of sports and the business is doing well so can't really complain. Just busy!

Well, hugs

Selina
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blue Team,

Hope you're all having a good week! I've been very good this week with eating and working out, so hopefully I'll lose a pound or two. I'm only 2lbs away from being overweight instead of obese (according to my Wii), so I'd love to see 187 this week! And it's been busy at work so I've been doing around 6000 steps during the workday alone!