Old 08-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Just about to start!!!

I hadn't even heard of IP until a couple weeks ago when a good friend of mine told me she was working at a medi-spa and they were promoting it. She has never endorsed any diet ever but she said this is really great. I am meeting her tomorrow morning to get started.
I've already cut my carbs down a lot this week in anticipation and it is very hard but I'm determined. I am 5'3" and about 160 which is way too much for me. Looking to get down to 125 which I haven't been at in years. I have put on a lot of weight over the past 2 years and it is time to get serious about losing it. I was one of "those" people who could eat whatever they wanted and never gain...until I was in my mid 20's and then I had kids late (late 30's) and it's been downhill from there in terms of my weight!
I've been reading and reading all the posts and I am sure I'll be here for motivation and ideas.

Karen
kea66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #2  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kea66 View Post
I hadn't even heard of IP until a couple weeks ago when a good friend of mine told me she was working at a medi-spa and they were promoting it. She has never endorsed any diet ever but she said this is really great. I am meeting her tomorrow morning to get started.
I've already cut my carbs down a lot this week in anticipation and it is very hard but I'm determined. I am 5'3" and about 160 which is way too much for me. Looking to get down to 125 which I haven't been at in years. I have put on a lot of weight over the past 2 years and it is time to get serious about losing it. I was one of "those" people who could eat whatever they wanted and never gain...until I was in my mid 20's and then I had kids late (late 30's) and it's been downhill from there in terms of my weight!
I've been reading and reading all the posts and I am sure I'll be here for motivation and ideas.

Karen
Welcome, Karen. You'll find the group meets most in the Weekly Chat. Of course we have to start a new thread every week, but it's usually near the top of the section under the Ideal Protein group. You'll find tons of info in the top section as well. Feel free to jump in whenever you're ready.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 288(WLS)/160/150

Height: 5' 6.25"

Welcome and congratulations! You will find this program is amazing! The support on this site....just as amazing....
terrid61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Karen!
You will be amazed at the Ideal Protein diet. I am a refuge from nearly every diet you could name and this has been amazing and successful for me. This forum contains a wealth of information and support. Good luck in your journey!
CUSU is offline   Reply With Quote