View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #19
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

LOL on the pickles, you like tomato too. I am hoping today is better than yesterday. I know calorie wise I think I am doing better. I had a good breakfast and a pretty good lunch. I bought some blueberries to try out and went back to the menu in Women's World and found out that I am supposed to eat a cup full. They taste like dirt so I know I can't eat a cup of them. What do I do? I was gonna try Dr. Oz low carb diet for a week. Breakfast consist of a low carb shake or a 2 egg scramble with 1/2 cup veggies and 2tbsp cheese. Lunch 4oz fish or chicken, 2 cups of mixed salad w/2 tbsp regular dressing <--sounds yummy, and 3 whole wheat crackers, Dinner is basically the same but you put the meat on a low carb tortilla, with salsa and bell pepper, 1tbsp of cheese Snack 100 cal pack and 1 hard boiled egg or 2oz cheese. But what do I do about the berries? Gonna have fish for dinner and a salad should be ok huh!

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote