Old 07-31-2010, 07:35 PM   #1  
Big Miss Sunshine

S/C/G: 280/See Ticker/175

Height: 72.5"

Default Belly Fat Cure Buddies - Accountability

I just downloaded the book and I'm very excited to start! I'm going to the grocery tonight (I had to go shopping anyway . . .) and taking the book with me to help me shop.

Jorge writes that we need to have three buddies to check in with. So, I would like to start a daily BFC Buddies check in thread. Maybe start a new thread every week - starting on Sundays.

Anyone interested? I need some diet buddies, y'all! Let's go!
MissKoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 234.8/223.8/160

Height: 5'5"

Default Definitely Interested

I am new to the BFC and will weigh in tomorrow for my first week on BFC and am kind of nervous. I am definitely looking for someone to do this with. I have about 75 pounds to lose. I started out last Sunday at 234.8 so I am crossing my fingers that tomorrows weight will be significantly different.

I don't have a ticker yet since I haven't been here long enough. Look forward to losing the weight and not having to do it alone.
neabonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:56 PM   #3  
Big Miss Sunshine

Hey, I'm nervous, too. After taking a very good look through the book it reallys makes sense to me and it looks like something that I really can do. I also got the "sugar and carb" counter book while I was shopping this evening. I didn't get a chance to read it before shopping but I know I will get a look of help from it!

So, I'm weighing in tomorrow as well. I have about the same amount to lose!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #4  
kcx

S/C/G: 212.2/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

definitely interested. i officially started today cayse last night i was craving chocolate so bad i had three mini peppermint patties which blew my sugars. im just trying to find the right balance and variety of foods right now. it seems like once i do th
kcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:51 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/165/126

Height: 5ft 3""

Smile Bfc

hi there, I've just joined this site today. Here in the UK not much known about the BFC so intend to order book today and start immediatelyLooking forward to seeing how members get on with this diet and hope to report in myself as soon as I get started.
bunnykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #6  
Big Miss Sunshine

I measured my waist and the number is very high! My goal is to get it below 35" - I think that will be the best way to gauge my success. I had an omlette this morning with coffee & half/half. I didn't use any splenda, like usual. I'm going to get some stevia at the market later today. It may be hard getting away from the splenda but not impossible.

Have a great day!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #7  
kcx

would anyone be willing to exchange email addresses or instant messanger names? these threads are sort of slow at times and i know when im really craving i need support THEN not the next morning. im sure people check their emails more regularly than this
Old 08-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #8  
Big Miss Sunshine

There are little icons below your information in the posts, like the little AIM guy, the ICQ flower, the Y! from yahoo . . . If you click on one of the you will be connected to whatever service that person has made public in their profile. If you click on mine it will connect you my AIM message center.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 234.8/223.8/160

Height: 5'5"

Default First Week Weigh In

I couldn't believe my eyes. I weighed in for the first time since on BFC and I was down 11 pounds. I am so excited. This diet is actually working and I am not hungry.

I also measure my wait and I had lost an inch in 1 week. I think that is
incredible.

My only problem is breakfast drink. What are others drinking? I am tired of just drinking water.

I am definitely interested in exchanging emails or doing IM. Not sure how to do IM just need someone to explain and I would be willing to do that as well.
neabonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #10  
Big Miss Sunshine

If I am online you can click on the AIM guy (under my height on the side bar of my posts). You guys are welcome to IM me. Please make sure you start by typing in that you are from the BFC thread!

Geez . . .11 pounds! Holy Cow! AWESOME

Last edited by MissKoo; 08-01-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #11  
kcx

Congrats!!!

How long did it take to lose 11 lbs? was that in a week? if so, that makes me even more excited!

If you want to do IM, it depends on which service you use/want to use. I use AIM and to do that, you can either download the program off aim.com or you can just do the pop up window aim on aol.com if you already have an aol email.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 180/175/130

Height: 5'5

Default I use AIM as well

I am not new to 3FC but new to this diet...new way of life.
I have been reading the mega thread all week, plus a BFC blog I found.
So I will be buying some things tomorrow, book included and be getting started this coming week!

I have AIM and could also do email. I think being close or in the same time zone is important though.

I am in CA.
chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #13  

I was thinking of doing this, er should say try it again. I bought the sugar/carb counter book over the weekend.

Not sure when I will actually start it. Probably later in the week.
cookinmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hi Guys.

Koo accountability thread is a great idea. Thank you for starting this out. I am in too. I shall try to come by every day. Good luck to all of us.
rachelearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #15  
Big Miss Sunshine

I was looking at the BFC sugar & carb counter book and I noticed that there are a lot of Lean Cuisine and WW smart ones that are acceptable 5/2 or close to it! I don't usually like to eat frozen meals but it is nice to know that they are okay if I need a quick lunch!

Today I had
Omlette with green peppers an onion
Large chicken salad (chicken breast and 3 cups of greens) with Ranch dressing
Green Tea with Stevia
String Cheese

Dinner in a bit!

How is everyone else faring?