View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #105
bluecrystal9

Screen Name: bluecrystal9

Age/Age Range:29, almost 30 ()

Family Life:in a relationship with amazing partner G

Hobbies and Interests:making things, writing, bicycling, music, life!

Favorite Music: from folk/bluegrass to electronic to hiphop

Favorite Color(s): anything brilliant!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:started the Couch to 5K plan, weight lifting (tho i'm slacking a bit), bicycling, Zumba ()

What are your fitness/health goals? i want to be toned to ripped, eventually. i want beautiful muscles! to go from 180 to 140, somewhere in that range for my medium build 5'4" 3/4 frame.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Approaching 30 has been my reason for all of my goals lately. That, and my brother (and my partner's bro) is getting married next winter and I want to look damn good going into my 30s!!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Lack of faith that this will happen with perseverance and effort. But I am sticking to it like glue. I've never actually "tried" to lose weight, it's happened because of my habits--but i live in an area of the world that is foggy and cloudy much of the time--which motivates me to eat carbs!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I want to lift more. But i don't have access to weights right now, so i am doing a circuit. i tend to not exercise as much around my moon time, because i feel really achey and my knees hurt a bit. Since I've started my goal trajectory, i've been on it!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : the 20 somethings i work with/see in class

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a bikini! ha, i've never worn one and don't own a swim suit at the moment either. also, something like a leather/latex bodysuit would be pretty cool