View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Belease

S/C/G: 147/121/118

Height: 5'4

I tried the dance one, but to be honest I couldn't get on with it, and I never really felt like I was doing exercise that had been logically constructed... I'm not saying she doesn't know what she's talking about, but from the one DVD I tried, I didn't get the impression that she did... I can do the same amount of exercise in half the time with another DVD, like Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I know Jillian knows what she's talking about, and it's efficient and quick. Tracey just seemed to be running around the screen like a dreamy toddler playing by themselves... I'm sure she gets results, but I don't have the patience or time to learn a dance routine to get fit when there are other, better methods out there.

And I heard that she doesn't train Madonna anymore...

By the way, when it comes to trainers who have worked with celebs, I don't see how relevant they are to my everyday needs for fitness. I don't need to work out to do action movies or look good on the red carpet, I can't eat weird diets and exercise for multiple hours in a day. Trainers who work with regular people probably have a better idea about what works for the average person, in my opinion! I have to face it - I'll never look like Gywnnie anyway, and I wouldn't want to look like Madonna as it is!

30 Day Shred: Complete!
Women's Health Bikini Workout: 4/18
Belease is offline   Reply With Quote